Posts by chestercopperpot

Quote: Originally Posted by JMK Bought a short sleeve plaid, XL, last week. Fit is terrific, price was $148. wow 148 sounds good to me, i must go and find these!
gitman brothers vintage is apparently out now and i was curious if anyone has had any experience with them yet. i know they make the shirts for thom browne and i've always been a fan of those but unfortunately i can't always drop 250 a pop. anyone know the price etc on these?
For Sale Navy Cashmere Cardigan! Hand Framed and made in scotland! worn once, but i'm selling all my stuff and moving out of the country so my loss is your gain! Bought at the tribeca shop in nyc. no holes tears rips or imperfections size 1 measurements are 21.5 in shoulder to edge of cuff 17.5 in under arm to edge of cuff 18 in underarm to underarm (across front) this is a classic thom browne piece price is 560 Shipped CONUS PM or email me for details
hey i just put up a cardigan of mine this is a 1 lemme know and you can check the measurements http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=101074
For Sale Navy Cashmere Cardigan! Hand Framed and made in scotland! worn once, but i'm selling all my stuff and moving out of the country so my loss is your gain! Bought at the tribeca shop in nyc. no holes tears rips or imperfections size 1 measurements are 21.5 in shoulder to edge of cuff 17.5 in under arm to edge of cuff 18 in underarm to underarm (across front) it fits me great and i wear a size 1 this is a classic thom browne piece price is 700 Shipped PM...
i've heard a little bit of a tip that the standard price of the black fleece suits are going down to 1900 instead of 2700 the prices are starting to reflect on their website and they aren't sale prices...
kanye's blog is hilarious he loves TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS!!!!!! LIKE OMG CHECK OUT THIS THING I FOUND ON ENGADGET i love it
yeah its a good shop, kind of small but a nice shop. most of the employees are pretty nice. they have some nice aldens, and they also carry barracuta jackets etc. "all of the stuff a man would need" was what one of the sales guys said i was like hmmm... i do really like the levis 501s they have their but for 265? yikes
i've been meaning to check out freemans for quite some time now. this lovely thread will give me the final push to finally go there and get some good items. any recommendations other than a suit?
yes, i own a jcrew suit and have been quite pleased with it...i did have to get it altered quite a bit and brought that jacket in and pants etc. but they are pretty good if you need a suit relatively quick.