or Connect

Posts by chestercopperpot

This piece speaks for itself. From last season and was worn twice. In impeccable condition. Water resistant storm system nylon. Zip-off hood. Loads of pockets on the inside.
Worn twice Temple of Jawnz TOJ1 2011 Black Calfskin, Gray Wool, Reverse is Tiger Stripe Camo This was their standard sz 50 Measurements are attached PRICE INCLUDES CONUSA
These have some light wear but are in otherwise great condition. Trees Included Shipped CONUSA
For Sale are a pair of shell cordovan penny loafers from Alden. These have been worn but still have plenty of wear left on them. You can always send them to Alden to get restored Price includes CONUSA Shipping $125
...whoa...bummer man.
Drew and Charly, I just wanted to say thanks and how absolutely blown away I am by the TOJ1 I just received... I ordered it 10/9 and just got it today...It shipped friday and was at my work by today.. So so so amazing. I'm immediately getting rid of my Thom Browne and Visvim varsity. The fit on this is perfect. I went with a sz 50 and i'm so glad I did. I'll put pics up later for y'all. I'm now a TOJ disciple for life...up next DR?! We'll see how Christmas goes haha.
anyone know when the next mr porter sale is?
This is an AMAZING jacket from Michael Bastian and should easily be anyone's wardrobe staple. A wool/cashmere blend this is buttery soft and the fabric has a very nice drape to it. Made in Italy by Brunello Cucinelli. MEASUREMENTS APPX 20" p2p 25" Sleeve 18" Shoulder to Shoulder BOC to Hem 30.5" Price Includes CONUSA Shipping
These are a pair of Brunello Cucinelli Brogue Shoes. SZ 10D They have a nice chunky vibram sole and are Made in Italy. They've always had trees kept in them and are in great condition. Price Includes CONUSA Shipping
CLOSED THX