or Connect

Posts by chestercopperpot

Holy moly
LOL at context!Agreed, their styling for EG is ummm...
i have a feeling with Steven Alan's dreadful inventory management one or none of us are going to get our navy bedfords.
good lord this collections is amazing. really excited for this stuff.
picked up the hawaiian popover, anchor baker jacket, and the paisley baker jacket. think i'm good for the season. though i'm still fiending for more.
Recently acquired from En Noir. These pants are INSANELY beautiful and soft as butter. I picked these up but due to some unforeseen circumstances am forced to sell them. Worn once. Condition 9.5/10 Please serious offers only.
This is the classic MB Rugby shirt. Navy and light blue. Looks great over a button down or just on its own. SZ MED Measurements are P2P: 20" Price $225 Shipped CONUSA Condition 9/10 Also is a double layer polo shirt. Grey and red. I love this shirt as it's thin enough to wear on its own but also has a great layered look. Sleeves are attached at the shoulder and collar is sewn in. SZ MED P2P: 19.5" Price $200 Shipped CONUSA Condition 9/10
This is a HEAVYWEIGHT cashmere turtleneck. Insanely beautiful and made by Brunello Cucinelli for Michael Bastian. 8ply ultra luxurious and stunningly beautiful. Stored in a cedar chest this has zero holes and no pills. Shipped CONUSA $250 USD
This is a 100% cashmere fair isle sweater Brunello Cucinelli the King of Cashmere. Worn just a few times and has very little, if any pilling. It's a size medium and is a grail piece if you dont have one. Shipped CONUSA $250 Measurements 20" p2p 25.5" back of collar to hem.
eYe Junya Watanabe Comme Des Garcon MAN Brooks Brothers Oxford SZ L (more like an american medium) Wool elbow patches, corduroy back, plaid under arms and pocket. Measurements are p2p 20.5" shoulders 17" sleeves appx 34" back of collar to hem 29.5" Price $160 shipped CONUSA