or Connect

Posts by chestercopperpot

absolute stunner on that loafer...wow.
touché, Chris.
Good God, this thread is like watching an episode of Frasier. If you don't like his pants great. If you do like his pants, great. No one needs to behave childish by mocking others.
Pants look insane. I'm into them
I like the 116 chukka a lot.It's a 3 eyelet and I grabbed mine in brown nubuck on a dainite.amazing shoes.
Pretty sure Phillip from SC is going to be at the new Armoury store in NYC when they open. He said Dec 12th? Which is coming really soon. Told me to email info@thearmoury.com to set an appt. Havn't heard much about the opening though yet.
Brand New With Tags Ten C Short Parka! Purchased from End Clothing Sadly can't return so I'm just trying to get what I can from it. If it doesn't sell via here it's going to eBay. Paid over 1k USD Sz 52 60% Polyester / 40% Nylon Blend High Density Jersey Fabric Sourced from Japan Detachable Hood with Wire Adjustable Brim Clasp Secured Chin Strap Two Handwarmer Pockets Zip and Stud Closure Adjustable Fishtail Hem Vented Underarm Adjustable Cuff Can Be Combined with...
Word has it he'll be at the Armoury when they open up in NYC soon.
For Sale is a Rick Owens DRKSHDW Blistered Lamb Denim Slave Jacket. 9.5/10 worn once never outdoors. Tags still available (though I removed them) SIZE Large (which fits more a 40" chest) This is the oiled/waxed denim with the blistered lamb sleeve jean jacket. $375 Shipped CONUSA
such beautiful shoes...