or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

A) A bit pricey. Off 5th will have suit sales that range from 30-50%, although the 1/2 off of $1495 suits are less frequent. But if you have found a solid basic and there is only one in your size, then maybe worth spending the extra coin, or you can wait since Off 5th promotions change every Wednesday and see what happens. I picked up a couple over the holidays for $750 each, which if you find what you like, are a can't pass price (for not being in NY and having access...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Clearly, somebody needs to brush up on their Top Gun references. HAHA. Clearly. I haven't watched that movie since I was a kid, and I refuse to re-watch it so I can be part of the cool bro club that can recite lines from the movie off the top of their head. Perhaps we can also start spouting one liners from Swingers, equally as ghey.
I have these, and they are damn nice. I should wear them more often.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo When you're on the Highway to the Danger Zone, its easy to forget yesterday's date and hard to think about what tomorrow's will be. If you're a real soldier, you aren't wearing a $10K watch into a battle zone. I suppose unless you're a mercenary getting paid buco bucks.
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 breath out and smile ... its not that serious. Especially when one probably does it 3-5 times a day for various reasons.
You are all wrong. It's 3 1/2%.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shikar The kids wanted burgers for dinner tonight, and Zadok, the Panerai AD is next door...so stopped by before burgers and left with this...and also placed order for 386.... Regards. Awesome, man! What is that, the 311? That's the Panerai I've had my eye on.
Case of RETURN! And don't even feel bad or think twice.
One midnight and one chocolate brown.
Hard to tell from your pics, but if you indeed put your pair through hell on your first wear, they kind actually look pretty good. Not sure what ridges you are talking about.