or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

OP - PM New York Ranger Rob. You're probably in the same boat, so to speak.
Quote: Originally Posted by benjamin831 Anyone got any good recommendations for a nice glen plaid fabric, around 10 oz, with a bold overcheck (preferably in blue)? Got something like this from the Harrison's Frontier book. Fabric is not as smooth as VBC, however. Patrick seems to like it generally. Not sure if I'd personally order from that book again. So consider it a "recommendation." Others can say whether it is good or not.
One word: Craigslist.
Let's face it. Mafoo has a very academic approach to the way he dresses (nothing wrong with that). If you want your approach to be similarly academic and philsophical, Foo makes many valid points that will help you defend yourself from many criticisms. OP, if you want your brain to hurt less, go for a textured or patterned gray, blue or brown jacket. Any of the three will not be wrong for a second jacket. It will boil down to what you like. If you want it to be...
Quote: Originally Posted by jefferyd They have nothing to do with too-wide shoulders. +1. In my experience, and in non-tailoring terms, the upper sleeve is not cut wide enough and is inserted into the arm syce in such a way as to cause a certain lateral tension that results in horizontal indentations (or divots) in the upper sleeve. Chan finally realized they had to cut me new sleeves for my jacket and make them bigger. That solved the...
Quote: Originally Posted by jefferyd Nope You the man. That is awesome.
You try Isaia or Barbera?
Ntmvowb.
Nice. Now let me have at least one tie.
Quote: Originally Posted by cbbuff Ouch! Speedy recovery! Yes. Ouch is right, if not an understatement. So where's my damn stuff? j/k.