or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

Quote: Originally Posted by Eustace Tilley Not sure if this is BS, but one tailor told me the stripey stuff is a different blend than just regular ol' bemberg, which it makes it easier for the arms to slide in-and-out. I know a few things that makes it easier for things to slide-in-and-out.
^^I'm assuming that "L" stands for LOSER?
^^Are you talking about the iphones or the restrooms?
The answer to the thread title is yes. The proof: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...highlight=fake
Quote: Originally Posted by coolpapaboze I mentioned it to her and I'm not too worried about it. I also noticed that the examples she had on display in her studio looked more like what I want. I have a fat head and figured those lapels would accentuate that. I don't know, I would think skinnier lapels would make a fat head look fatter.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Would much rather have bris than butter. No argument there.
I didn't know Bris was such a tough guy from the hood now wearing EGs, Cucinelli and Polo. AND he can knock out anyone of us fools on this forum because he got roughed up as a pre-pubscent boy. He must have made it big. Rags to riches. I can't say I liked his internet personality. He was like the big dude who wanted everyone to know he's big, and because he's big, he deserves to be in the "in," if that makes any sense. With that said, I think Butter is a complete...
So did she tell you to lay off the pasta?
Quote: Originally Posted by greger Why would anybody pay $3900 for a rtw or m2m? For that price you can go to a real tailor. Surprised it took 4 pages before SF wisdom kicked in.
^^Just use a Kindle. Gets rid of the clutter.