or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

This F'n question again? They both suck.
Quote: Originally Posted by benjamin831 What was your gripe with Harrison's besides the perceived coarseness of the fabric? How did it hold up against wrinkles and daily wear? Thanks for the "recommendation." I'll keep that in the back of my mind next time I see Chan. Nothing else. Patrick thinks it holds up well. I can't speak to it because since Chan delivered the suit to me in Feb., I only it for a month or so. It has been back and...
Pics, or i have no clue what you are talking about.
Doesn't matter. Whatever they wear, they are royalty and we're not. In any event, I think the Prince did excellent for himself. She's pretty hot.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger What can one expect to pay for a pair of famous M. Brosi pants? I thought it was around $750 U.S.
Your avatar looks like Pam from The Office.
Quote: Originally Posted by j We will most likely be upgrading the hardware tonight sometime (midnight or later PST) and there will be an outage of at least 45 minutes to a couple hours. Please, make a note of it. But how are we going to live!!??
OP - PM New York Ranger Rob. You're probably in the same boat, so to speak.
Quote: Originally Posted by benjamin831 Anyone got any good recommendations for a nice glen plaid fabric, around 10 oz, with a bold overcheck (preferably in blue)? Got something like this from the Harrison's Frontier book. Fabric is not as smooth as VBC, however. Patrick seems to like it generally. Not sure if I'd personally order from that book again. So consider it a "recommendation." Others can say whether it is good or not.
One word: Craigslist.