or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

I suppose it depends on your salary and whether you have mouths to feed of your own. $100 for friends you're friends enough with to get invited. $150-$200 for good family friend. But if i have to travel via plane and pay for hotels etc., $100 is good, even for a good family friend. Family would get more depending on my mood. One summer I had about 8 friends get married (and the GF had about 5 or so). No way in hell I'm doing $250 for each one. Either that or I'm...
Buy 3 moar!!!
I got mine a couple of years ago for like $5 + shipping, so I wouldn't worry if the price is good.
On Market Street in SF:
$400 for EGs is a great price, assuming it is a style and color you like. Don't buy them just to buy them. IMO the only Lobbs worth owning are the prestige line, which sets you back $1500+. I don't think I've seen any in the regular line worth dropping $1K for.
I hear the pizza in Napoli is pretty good. How does it compare to a mainstay staple, say like Dominos or Pizza Hut?
Well, I'm interested in visiting Naples. Anything you can tell me about it?
This F'n question again? They both suck.
Quote: Originally Posted by benjamin831 What was your gripe with Harrison's besides the perceived coarseness of the fabric? How did it hold up against wrinkles and daily wear? Thanks for the "recommendation." I'll keep that in the back of my mind next time I see Chan. Nothing else. Patrick thinks it holds up well. I can't speak to it because since Chan delivered the suit to me in Feb., I only it for a month or so. It has been back and...
Pics, or i have no clue what you are talking about.