or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

Is clown vomit worse than any other kind of vomit?
Great interview. I'm a fan of Isaia.
One more for the day. This is actually what I'm wearing right now. Plain linen square. Dark gray worsted solid suit. And the tie is actually a lavender of sorts.
Ah, saturation is all screwed up in this pic then since the tie is actually navy background with red circles. Curious, would ditching a square in this instance elevate or detract from the fit or same?
I suppose if full-body shots are not required, I'll throw this previously-posted fit up. Looks like the color of the shirt might be a bit washed out, but it is a light blue.
haha. love it. very Skyfall of you.
I think as a baseline, we should have the judges provide their Foo rating for some of these fits. I'm not sure I ever read Foo critique the likes of MaoMao, PG, etc. before...
Brand New and Authentic YSL Matte-Acetate Aviator Sunglasses. Asking $195 shipped CONUS. These retail at $350 if you can still find them. International shipping to pay actual shipping cost. PRICE DROP TO $175! Rare Olive Green-Greyish matte-acetate aviator sunglasses Silver-tone hardware, grey lenses Get them before summer hits! Measurements are: Frame Width 6" / 15cm Frame Height 2" / 5cm PM with any questions.
Selling Epaulet Oxford Shirts in sz L. Each worn and washed 2 to 3 times. Washed delicate cycle and hung dried (not commercial laundry). Only pressed by hand. Asking $70 each or $200 for all 3, shipped continental U.S. Will ship internationally at actual cost. Shirt sells new at Epaulet for $130 each. You can read more about the shirts here: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/buttondown-collar-blue-oxford - Blue Oxford Button Down Collar -...
DAMMIT!