or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

EFV - what's your brand? Loving the trousers.
Makes sense. I see what you mean. Look forward to filling my closet with more Eidos.
Will the Armoury continue to carry Eidos? Did they just decide not to carry it for S/S 2015? Will they for next season?
If helpful for anyone seeking sizing advice for a loafer on the 363 last (I bought a polo suede Cavendish), I had to size down 1/2 a size from what I would normally wear on the 337 or 348 last. Learned it the hard way when I went with my regular 10UK, but the 363 last (at least the loafer) was too long. Exchanged for a 9.5UK and it's a perfect fit with no heel slippage. First time I've ever had to size down before, even with a loafer.
+1. A size down and everything would be too small/short, including the sleeves.
I was unsuccessful in finding the post in this thread where Greg explained the different shoulder expressions offered by Formosa - anyone able to pull that up? Mr. Six - I like that. What shoulder is that? Seems to have a good amount of roping.
Jacket looks great. What size did you end up picking up?
Are there buttons for braces or side tabs? It would be hard for me to wear pants without at least one of those (belt, braces, tabs), even if the waist was tailored.
Awesome jacket and fit - who is the maker? What kind of fabric is it?