or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

Not true.
This is by far, most excellent.
"overseen by the dear and sadly departed Rach2jlc" - Wait, did he leave the forum, or are you saying he passed away???
Selling Epaulet White Cutaway Collar Pinpoint Oxford in sz L. Worn and washed 2 to 3 times. Washed delicate cycle and hung dried (not commercial laundry). Only pressed by hand. Asking $65, shipped continental U.S. Will ship internationally at actual cost. Shirt sells new at Epaulet for $130. You can read more about the shirts here: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/shirts-knits/products/cutaway-collar-white-pinpoint-oxford It's the same shirt. PM me with any questions.
Why, just because he makes suits for a living? That does not make him an expert. He needs to spend more time on the Interwebz posting and looking at pictures to be classified as any sort of expert. Pfffttt.
Let's keep it simple with a red coral lapel pin.
Do you really own this tie? Or did you get it from the SF Tie Exchange?
This would have been more believable if you said, "A definate winner!"
Haven't received my November order. Shame since I have an appointment with Chan in LA tomorrow to commission a jacket and was hoping for Patrick to address any issues with the November order. Guess it will have to wait till July (or better yet, hopefully no issues at all). And are we sure Patrick is still a cutter? I thought he used to be, but was promoted to some sort of manager. Didn't realize he was still involved in working with the cloth directly.
Or Jos A. Bank, buy one suit get 4 for free.