or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

Would you be able to include in one order Black Fleece and regular BB items to apply Shoprunner, then just return the BB stuff you don't want to a B&M store?
I was just giving you a hard time. [[SPOILER]]
Better than the time I was calling it Isaiah.
Interesting, always thought it was Ay-ee-dose. Sort of like how you pronounce all of the vowels in Isaia (Ee-sa-ee-ah), unless I got that wrong too. ha!
I wanted to redo the antiquing on the toe area of some JM Weston plain toe bluchers and stripped the color of the toe area using Reno Mat. I've applied probably around 10 layers of Saphir cream and wax on the area, but I'm hardly getting the toe to take on the brown color (so it remains noticeably much lighter than the rest of the shoe, with a whitish slightly brown hue). Is it the case I should have considered whether I had crust leather vs. aniline dyed leather? I am now...
I got this in the heavy boiled wool NMWA version and agree that it has extended shoulders. The heavy wool helps maintain a more structured look. I believe the Nordstrom version is a lighter wool blend so it provides a softer, less structured look to the shoulders, similar to the field jacket. So that's the effect I'm seeing with this jacket. It's a great jacket. Enjoy it.
Nice kop. You don't feel the shoulders are too wide on you?
Interesting. Looks like I might be having the same issue with the low straights (Brooks wash) I bought. In your experience, do these washed denim stretch any noticeable amount?I've never had the waist of denim taken in before - have any of you done that with with success?
Sizing question for those who wear both Low Straights and Slim Fit Jeans - do you tend to take the same size in both styles? I like the low straights for the slightly higher rise and leg opening, but if I take the same size in the Low Straights as the slim fits (32), the LS are noticeably looser in the legs/upper block and waist (I can slide them down my legs with a good tug). I tried sizing down to 31 in the Low Straights, but they're really snug and end up fitting like...