or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

For the Thinner - which pic, if any shows: "In the blue with an excellent reverse pattern, the 50% deposit is $467.65, and comes down to $374.11 with the discount." Is it the first pic of a navy colored jacket? What's this "excellent reverse pattern"?
Sorry, didn't realize you had answered this a number of posts above. That's what I get for skimming through too quickly! ThxGreat idea. Do you happen to know the model's stats (height, weight, chest size, waist size)? I've found doing a comparison on that basis to be really helpful. If not, no worries.
@conceptual 4est I'm interested in the Thinner jacket. Should we be taking our "typical" SS size for this style? I got the Opium asymmetric hoodie in sz. 5 - same size in the Thinner? Thx.
Same. Should we be taking our "typical" SS sizes for these jackets?
My gf said the belt that made it look effiminate and it would be better without it (I assume using buttons for closure instead of a belt - I just stopped listening to her after that!). I have sweaters that pull over and those that button. A belted one in the mix is great.Haberdash on State St., but unfortunately, they're going out of business by the end of the month.
Great sweater. I'm wearing mine today. For whatever crazy reason, the gf isn't a fan. She thinks the belted look is for the gheys. Weird comment from someone whose decently stylish herself and lived in NYC for years. But she's from the midwest, so maybe that's it.I'm generally a 52 in suits and L in tops. I sized down to a M on this one for a more fitted look. Actually, I tend to size down on Eidos outerwear (50). The L gave a much slouchier look than I preferred and was...
Would you be able to include in one order Black Fleece and regular BB items to apply Shoprunner, then just return the BB stuff you don't want to a B&M store?
I was just giving you a hard time. [[SPOILER]]
Better than the time I was calling it Isaiah.