or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

76577 + 55 = 76632
That's what a credit card is for! Actually, don't. That's bad news...
Sizing really does depend on the shape of your foot. I'm a solid US 11 in dress shoes. 10 UK in most. 44s in Common Projects and Butteros fit me fairly well. I'm an 11.5 in all Nikes as another point of reference. I think the Butteros and CPs are just as good as each other. Depends on what styling you prefer. I say have both. I'm tempted to get the Navy one too. So much so, I better get offline before I do.
+1. exact comments was about to make. sleeves are also twerking a bit down their length.
Damn, that doesn't help one bit. Haha. Well, guess the only way to know if it fits is to buy one. Looks like I'll be adding that to my order. You're not helping my savings plan for the holidays any. I need to be thinking about others!
Greg, does that mean you normally would wear an XL shirt and would need to size up to XXL?I'm normally an L, so wondering if the XL would work (I thought we were both a 42 jacket)...
A dude or two threw in their tallies for the year to catch up. Guess they log it in a journal. I suppose if I did that, I could add another thousand or so, but ain't no body got tiiiime for doing that shit.
70,249 + 55 = 70,304
7 tons is honest. 10 is just fucking pretentious.
Maybe you can help your dad get back at her by making her read this threak.