or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

Their styling sucks. The model is all wrong. Looks like a grown up wearing a kids size jacket.
Olive Green Mix FJ is delicious. Thank you for those who bought out size 50. I have 2 FJs (and one on the way). Can't have 4.
[quote name="hookem12387" url="/t/358653/eidos-napoli/4140_30#post_8370392" [/quote] @NickPollica Is anyone going to be selling the jacket and matching pants? Bummer about the shirt, that is one of my favorite pieces.
I like it teh cream.
Why is that? Didn't do well at the other locations?They really need to update their website.
just hang dry. try woolite for darks in gentle cycle. these shirts are going to fade. fact of life. dont not wear because youre afraid they will. gives you a reason to get more later on.
If no one ends up trading, don't feel bad. I picked up the HJ in the brown heavy wool (RTW). It's an awesome, versatile jacket in cold weather. Very warm and has a great structure to it. Plus side, you spent over a thousand less on a fantastic piece.
How does Orcival sizing work? Are these shirts cut slim or are they boxy? Go with regular size?
I think iGent is used derogatorily these days.
Looking good. What size did you pick up? What size do you take in other jeans such as Big John, RRL, APCs?