or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

Cool. Never seen a parka make sweet love to another parka before.
Good job with the pics, Kyle. That Niche Army Green jacket sure does look tempting...
Picked up this scarf: http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/accessories/scarves/petrol-wine-urban-camo-merino-stole.html Glad I did. It's my new all around favorite. Perfect size too. Was worried as a "stole" it would be too big, but loops nicely.
82320 + 75 = 82395
Normal to narrow. I wear a US D. Wouldn't want a C.
I'll confuse you more. I'm a 44 (11US) in most everything. Including Butteros.
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in!! Dammit. There goes November savings... But thanks for the heads up NMWA!
79515 + 60 = 79575
Cool, thanks. I'm thinking that the throat latch piece also helps the collar stand up. Maybe it was discussed before, but did you just go with your regular jacket sizing? And do you find it fits more on the slim or "regular" side?
Awesome. Question, does the collar tend to stay up on its own when popped? I have a DB quilted wool coat, but when I put up the collar, it tends to flop and fall back down unless I have a scarf underneath giving it support. Wondering if the corduroy helps give the collar structure and stiffness to stay up on its own. Seriously considering this jacket, although it's prob the last thing I need...