or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

This is similar with my pents from Panta. Never understood why the belt loop was so close to center as it had the similar effect as above.
For those who missed out on the army green wool/linen Eidos Sal trousers - can these be made MTO? Interested in picking them up in a size 50. Gracias.
Is the hopsack generally a more open, dryer type of weave?
Glad I did it this morning. I was wavering on fabric selection - you didn't make it easy.
Green puppy tooth Field Jacket ordered. Looking forward to this one.
@gdl203 Re: the Custom Order Field Jacket - for the oatmeal herringbone donegal - with it being 100% silk, is this fabric thin and light and less suitable for fall weather? Is it possible to order the FJ's with some lining?
On the MTO - can we make adjustments to sleeve length?
I recently received the SS Opium jacket. It's an amazing, lightweight jacket, and the fit/cut is actually spot on for me. In a word, it's badass. Glad I was able to snag it in my size. I'll try to get fit pics this weekend.
Up for sale brand new Gustin Heavy Caramel Chinos in size 33 slim fit. Just received the pants in the mail. If you missed out on this campaign from a couple months ago, here's your chance to grab them for less than I paid. Asking $99 shipped USPS CONUS. From this campaign: https://www.weargustin.com/store/1554 Measurements as follows (also from website): Edit: I measured the actual pants - the measurements are essentially the same as the sizing guide per the...