or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

White Common Projects.
What's the width of the Tubo calf and suede belts? I see they are labeled as "dress" belts, which I'd guess would be in the 1 1/8 -1/4" range, but not sure.
The way these are typically worn is buttoning just the 3rd and 4th buttons from the bottom.Some good examples: http://dieworkwear.com/post/14514798204/valstar-and-ring-jackets-blousons
Sure you do - it's the chest pocket. Ask our beloved Moo.
Pocket squares all have hand-rolled edges and are in excellent, like new condition. Price includes shipping via USPS in CONUS. From L to R in the group shots. Brand indicated where known. White linen with lavender trim - 15 3/4" x 16 1/4" - $15 Sam Hober light blue Riva cotton - 16 1/4" x 16 1/4" - $20 Simonnot Godard blue cotton gingham - 15 1/2 x 15 1/4" - SOLD Simonnot Godard red cotton gingham - 15 1/2 x 14 3/4"- SOLD Simonnot Godard tan linen with light orange trim...
For Sale are a pair of Sz 44 Buttero Tanino Low Sneakers in Navy. Beautiful pair of casual shoes. The leather is fairly supple. Purchased from No Man Walk Alone. Retails for around $300. Asking $215 195 shipped USPS in CONUS. Insurance at buyer's request/expense. Will come with original box, replacement laces and shoe bags. Vegetable tanned leather uppers Off-white rubber sole stitched to the uppers (soles naturally have a weathered look to them) Leather lined for...
For sale is a pair of Barker Black Wolfe Loafers made on the Ashfield last with a chiseled toe and silver crossbone trim. Shoes are a beautiful Mahogany color with antiquing on the toe. These shoes are made to a hand-grade standard and are Goodyear welted. These were only worn about 3 times. Still in excellent, like new condition. Great shoes for the spring and summer with shorts, slim trousers, or denim. Measured length of 12 5/8 and width of 4 1/8. Fits fairly true to...
Up for sale are a beautiful pair of Sutor Mantellasi suede desert boots in a deep chocolate brown color. The suede has a great hand to it. The shoes are on a sleek, chiseled last and a very comfortable vibram sole. Goodyear welted, and I believe from their "hand made" line (although these shoes are not made entirely by hand since they are Goodyear welted). These are a very versatile shoe - looks great with trousers and a sport coat or chinos or jeans. Worn only a handful...
Up for sale are a great pair of Margiela red patent leather high top sneakers. These were worn 2-3 times at most. Still in excellent, like new condition. Retailed for $750. Asking $285 265 $250 shipped USPS in the CONUS. Insurance at buyer's request and expense. Will come with original box and shoe bags. Measured length of 12 3/8 inches and width of 4 1/8". Fits true to size. Pics are of actual shoes, along with some online product shots. Note that there was slight color...
@NickPollica Couldn't find through a search of this thread - but is there is a post summarizing the fit of each of the jacket/suit models? I've been able to try on a couple of jackets at Bloomingdales, although I didn't check any tags to figure out the model. This issue I had with those jackets is that in my typical size (52), the upper sleeves were a bit tight, and I experienced horizontal indentation right below the sleeve head (the "divoting" phenomenon mentioned a lot...