or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

^^Great stuff. Fit looks much better. Might be helpful for folks if you can put the pics side by side!
Is it correct the chest is quite full on the suit jacket? Looks great in any case.
Disappointed to hear this. Was looking forward to the grey FJ. Oh well, these things happen.
Could be weight of the fabric too? It hangs very nicely. Still has a trim look even though it is more relaxed. Very balanced I'd say.
Stephan Schneider Opium Hooded Jacket s/s 2015. The Opium is made up in a super lightweight wool, letting the asymmetrical zip and hood dictate the drape. Size 5 •100% wool body in "ocean" dark blue wool with black 100% cotton lining •Lined hood and asymmetrical front zip •Made in Belgium Condition: Like new (no tags). Item was worn once for a couple of hours before determining not the right fit. Original Retail: $465 Asking $395 $345 $297shipped in CONUS. Measurements...
Stephan Schneider Opium Hooded Jacket s/s 2015. The Opium is made up in a super lightweight wool, letting the asymmetrical zip and hood dictate the drape. Size 5 •100% wool body in "ocean" dark blue wool with black 100% cotton lining •Lined hood and asymmetrical front zip •Made in Belgium Condition: Like new (no tags). Item was worn once for a couple of hours before determining not the right fit. Original Retail: $465 Asking $395 $345 $297 shipped in...
Robert Geller Light blue "Type 3" denim in 5 year fade. Hard to find. Features a slim straight fit and a broken in denim fabric with a soft feel. •98% cotton, 2% spandex denim in faded blue with a broken in feel •Faded blue warp, white weft •Five-pocket style, zippered fly •Made in Los Angeles, USA Condition: New without tags - jeans were hemmed by tailor before tried on. Turns out fit doesn't work for me. Measurements (inches): Waist (flat across): 17 1/4 Rise:...
Frank Leder Green Wool Flannel Trousers with adjustable, removable suspenders in green tweed. Condition: Excellent. I had the waist taken in and length shortened. Button placement on suspenders were also adjusted about an 1.5" (can be easily moved). I wore them once and determined they don't work for me. Original Retail: $375 Asking $250 $225 $198 shipped in CONUS. Measurements (inches): Waist (flat across): 17 1/4 (extra fabric lining inner back rise is about 1", see...
Frank Leder Green Wool Flannel Trousers with adjustable, removable suspenders in green tweed. Condition: Excellent. I had the waist taken in and length shortened. Button placement on suspenders were also adjusted about an 1.5" (can be easily moved). I wore them once and determined they don't work for me. Original Retail: $375 Asking $250 $225 $198 shipped in CONUS. Measurements (inches): Waist (flat across): 17 1/4 (extra fabric lining inner back rise is about 1", see...
Up for sale is a Brand New with tags Norwegian Rain Double Breasted Rain Coat in Prince of Wales check, sz. M purchased via pre-order from No Man Walk Alone. This is the mid-thigh length. It's an amazing coat blending aspects of a well-thought out technical jacket with refined tailoring. Details can be found on the Norwegian Rain Website. Coat wasn't ordered with the optional/removable Arctic liner. Retail on this is $1,045. Asking $895$850, shipped in CONUS. Since this...