or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

I hear sex is better.
The fit of this Ring jacket on you is pretty bad.
Is this true for any vendor, whether NMWA, Nordstrom's, Coachman's, etc.?
@NickPollica I love Eidos tailoring, but what has prevented me from buying any sportcoats is the fact I have major issues with the horizontal shoulder dimpling at the sleevehead. I think this is due in part generally to the slimness of the upper sleeve, the placement of the sleeve, and my build. Interestingly enough the sleeves of the Field Jacket fit and fall more or less perfectly - no dimpling whatsoever, and the sleeve curves down nicely to the cuffs without any...
[[SPOILER]] You went to work or a wedding on Easter?
If I recall correctly, I remember seeing it in a white/yellow vertical stripe, a red stripe with bottom pockets, and a white with some sort of island/nautical motif.
Well my ass was waiting for sizing advice from Greg, although I know they're closed for Good Friday, then someone swiped the small I saw available this morning (probably after seeing how good it looks IRL). I guess better for my wallet...
I thought he had said they were one and done for last season (for the various incarnations of the Dickie shirt).
That looks great! Wished I picked it up before it sold out. That's what happens when you want to "think about it."@gdl203 Given I'm basically a size smaller than you (size 50Eu Eidos outerwear for reference), do you think I can get away with S in this cardigan?
Their styling sucks. The model is all wrong. Looks like a grown up wearing a kids size jacket.