or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

115,779 + 50 = 115,829
So do you really still want the Valstar Field Jacket?
Don't know if it will fit me right, but thanks! And I hear it is really really heavy. Haha.
You get it? Man, like you need more stuff. Give me a heads up when you return it (like that worked out well this last time). Are you regularly a size 50 or 52? Greg said a 52 fit better for him, and I know I'm a size down from him...
Trying to get a 50 is like going to Wal-Mart on Black Friday. I'm typically a 52, but sounds like i'm a 50 in Valstar. Thought I had an advantage because someone told me they returned it, and I suspected it would be back online today or tomorrow, so I was refreshing the NMWA page every 15 minutes this morning - except when I had a freakin' meeting. Of all times right?
No kidding. At least I got free lasagna. Famous last words: "What are the chances that jacket will be processed and put back online for the hour I'm out...not going to happen."
Sh!t. Did someone just pick this up? I knew it was coming back in and was monitoring it all morning. Went to a business meeting for an hour, and now not online.Geez. F me. Vultures. Seriously annoyed.
Jealous to see you guys rocking the outerwear during the day. It's freakin 85 deg. in SoCal. Not that I'm complaining...maybe a little.
Missed out on the Valstar Field Coat - the Notify Me function doesn't seem to be working after I put in my e-mail address (tells me to select a product without doing anything further). Anyone else having an issue with it?