or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

I can. I feel I'm decently mobile in it. But certain parts are snug in that I'm conscious about it, which with an ideal fit, I wouldn't even think about. But I do love the coat!
I'm a 42R (50 in Eidos outerwear). No liner. I understood the SB ran a bit slimmer than the Moscow, which in an M fits me great as I can wear over thick layers. So I thought I'd be good by taking the same size in the SB without the liner. Wish I had a tad more room overall. I'm thinking I can actually go up a size to an L for more layering possibilities.Congrats on the job @Steel28! If this is your first NR, you'll be impressed. This stuff is made very well.
Here are a few pics of me in the Norwegian Rain DB in POW w/out liner. It's a bad ass jacket. It's a size M.
How heavy are the Rota brown cotton twill trousers with side tabs? Is this considered more of a 3-season weight - generally good for everything but the summer? And for those who have hemmed Rota trousers to about a 30-31" inch inseam, what's the leg opening? Slightly slimmer when comparing the the cotton pantalones vs. the wool trews?
You mean sexy?
Interesting. Was it supposed to have the Lupo collar? I'm having a hard time imagining splitting the placket and collar if it is a one piece like this. I actually think this shirt looks great, not just because I own it. Because of the fabric, I don't think it could have been pulled off well as a rugby shirt, which I associate with rugged, thick, piquet fabric with loud branding/numbering. I guess I like the application of the Lupo collar to a linen popover-type style....
^^thats lots of win right there
I would think theses changes are minor to the general public (and maybe even buyers). You mean to say a Bloomingdales shopper looking for a suit would pass up an Eidos model based on 1cm length, shape of a lapel, and the third button? I would think these are apparent and more relevant to a more informed crowd like those on SF. This a result of looking at the data/sales numbers?
Bravo. They've found a way to normalize shitty service so everyone gets it.
Great look. Where are you that you can layer like that already??