Posts by teddieriley

On the Breton, I went with my normal knitwear sizing. I thought it even looked a bit more relaxed on the Mr.P model than I'd want on me. Hopefully what you're saying doesn't mean I should have sized up.I picked up the Dune turtleneck from Gentry NYC, which I think is the turtleneck version of the fisk terry. Agreed, the texture is great. Very soft on the inside and substantial. I just thought the length ran a bit short in body and sleeves.
Awesome pick up. What size is the Augusto? I pulled the trigger on the striped Breton. Not sure if it's my steeze, but Antonio spoke highly about it, so want to see if it works for me.
Agreed. You snooze, you lose.
Does Big John offer lighter washed denim? I think I'm over the whole raw phase. I don't wear denim often enough to impart my own awesome fadez. That, and I tend to rotate among a few pairs, so wearing the hell out of a raw doesn't work out so well.
Would you say the rise of slim narrows are as high as the low straights, which I find higher than slim fits with it's 5-button fly vs. 4-button on slim fits?
Eidos navy donegal BD. Nice shirt. It's more of a midnight blue. Had to size down to a M on this. First thing the gf says is, do you need a lint brush. Had to explain the specks of white are supposed to be there, noob. Wearing white RRL denim.
Those are all very tasty. Well done.
Sounds like I'll need to live with it, and you're right, I shouldn't let it get to me. Appreciate the thoughts. Don't think the issue is particular to my posture though, and nothing I do gets rid of that effect. Perhaps you're right, the fit happens to be off for me. It's just strange since no other piece of outerwear I've owned over the years, including other bomber jackets, has done this. Oh well. Great jacket otherwise.
Nope. This is how it looks no matter what I got on underneath. It's not exaggerated by my pose or camera angle. Jacket is the right size. No way I can size down and a size up would be one too big. It looks like this on, and when on the hanger. I tried to fix it, believe me.Plus, I can pinch the extra fabric. Would it be too major surgery to have a tailor cut out the excess fabric at the edges around the collar and near the zipper opening and resew it? Not sure what else to...