or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

No kidding. At least I got free lasagna. Famous last words: "What are the chances that jacket will be processed and put back online for the hour I'm out...not going to happen."
Sh!t. Did someone just pick this up? I knew it was coming back in and was monitoring it all morning. Went to a business meeting for an hour, and now not online.Geez. F me. Vultures. Seriously annoyed.
Jealous to see you guys rocking the outerwear during the day. It's freakin 85 deg. in SoCal. Not that I'm complaining...maybe a little.
Missed out on the Valstar Field Coat - the Notify Me function doesn't seem to be working after I put in my e-mail address (tells me to select a product without doing anything further). Anyone else having an issue with it?
What's the fit of the monitaly jeans like? These more of a slim or straight fit? What's the width of the bottom hem?
Is the fit of the Eidos Field Jacket similar to the sport coats? If so, what's the general consensus on sizing? If I'm a 52 in Isaia (or IT sizing, generally), go with the same for the Field Coat?
Love seeing this stuff!
How about we stop talking about undershirts in this thread. Take it somewhere else. Kthxbai
Does William II have single or double soles?
That green Frozen Waves Merino Jacket is dope. Wish I could have picked it up.