or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

For sale is a pair of slightly used Vass Cap Toe Oxfords in burgandy/oxblood, on the U last, physically purchased at the Vass store in Budapest. The shoes are on a fairly sleek last and are quite elegant. Fairly excellent condition. Size 45, would work best for U.S. sz 11.5. Adhesive tongue pads applied, which can easily be removed. Shoe trees included. Asking $275 shipped CONUS. International pays actual shipping. Insurance at your request/expense. Length is 12 3/4",...
For sale is a pair of slightly used Carmina Burgandy shell cordovan wingtips size 10.5UK, on the Rain last, picked up from the Carmina store in Barcelona. The shoes are on a fairly sleek last and are quite elegant. The shell cordovan used for these shoes are absolutely amazing. Thick, yet supple and will only get better with age. Has to be one of the better shell cordovan shoes I've seen and handled. You will not be disappointed. Worn no more than a handful of...
For sale is a pair of slightly used Wolverine Addison Wingtip Boot. Size US 10.5 D. Asking $135 PayPal shipped in the CONUS. International pays actual shipping. Will insure at your request/expense. Worn no more than a handful of times. Still in fairly excellent condition. Looking to sell as these don't get enough time in the rotation. Has a sole length of 12 1/2" and width of 4 3/8". I'm a US size 11, and as most people, had to size down 1/2 size in this boot. PM if you...
For sale is a pair of slightly used Ralph Lauren Lindrick Boot in brown shell cordovan. Size US 11D. Asking $495 PayPal shipped in the CONUS. International pays actual shipping. Will insure at your request/expense. Worn no more than a handful of times. Looking to sell as these don't get enough time in the rotation. Has a sole length of 13" and width of 4 1/2". Keep in mind that the sole extends past the upper more than is typical. Boot fits on the larger side of a...
There going to be another MTO for the Eidos Field Coat in the near future?
What size did you take Newc? Are you a typically a 40 or 42 jacket?
So he should order a final sale item not knowing his size and put a query in the gift message field? don't understand this advice. And yes knowing the dimensions of a scarf is a fair question.
Same boat. I'm feeling they are 1/2 size big at most so I can live with that rather sizing full size down to 43. Not a fan of the concept of breaking shoes in till they fit, particularly if they are a half size off. Never worked for me. Try it and let me know how it goes!
Mostly same experience here, although I'm 5'10. Size down length for FC was fine and sleeves a bit long.
Apparently, so is Parker, Urban Comp., PSG, and a number of others. To be fair, it's only four people who know these things in the Bay Area.