or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

The way these are typically worn is buttoning just the 3rd and 4th buttons from the bottom.Some good examples: http://dieworkwear.com/post/14514798204/valstar-and-ring-jackets-blousons
Sure you do - it's the chest pocket. Ask our beloved Moo.
Pocket squares all have hand-rolled edges and are in excellent, like new condition. Price includes shipping via USPS in CONUS. From L to R in the group shots. Brand indicated where known. White linen with lavender trim - 15 3/4" x 16 1/4" - $15 Sam Hober light blue Riva cotton - 16 1/4" x 16 1/4" - $20 Simonnot Godard blue cotton gingham - 15 1/2 x 15 1/4" - $20 Simonnot Godard red cotton gingham - 15 1/2 x 14 3/4"- $20 Simonnot Godard tan linen with light orange trim -...
For Sale are a pair of Sz 44 Buttero Tanino Low Sneakers in Navy. Beautiful pair of casual shoes. The leather is fairly supple. Purchased from No Man Walk Alone. Retails for around $300. Asking $215 200 shipped USPS in CONUS. Insurance at buyer's request/expense. Will come with original box, replacement laces and shoe bags. Vegetable tanned leather uppers Off-white rubber sole stitched to the uppers (soles naturally have a weathered look to them) Leather lined for...
For sale is a pair of Barker Black Wolfe Loafers made on the Ashfield last with a chiseled toe and silver crossbone trim. Shoes are a beautiful Mahogany color with antiquing on the toe. These shoes are made to a hand-grade standard and are Goodyear welted. These were only worn about 3 times. Still in excellent, like new condition. Great shoes for the spring and summer with shorts, slim trousers, or denim. Measured length of 12 5/8 and width of 4 1/8. Fits fairly true to...
Up for sale are a beautiful pair of Sutor Mantellasi suede desert boots in a deep chocolate brown color. The suede has a great hand to it. The shoes are on a sleek, chiseled last and a very comfortable vibram sole. Goodyear welted, and I believe from their "hand made" line (although these shoes are not made entirely by hand since they are Goodyear welted). These are a very versatile shoe - looks great with trousers and a sport coat or chinos or jeans. Worn only a handful...
Up for sale are a great pair of Margiela red patent leather high top sneakers. These were worn 2-3 times at most. Still in excellent, like new condition. Retailed for $750. Asking $285 265 shipped USPS in the CONUS. Insurance at buyer's request and expense. Will come with original box and shoe bags. Measured length of 12 3/8 inches and width of 4 1/8". Fits true to size. Pics are of actual shoes, along with some online product shots. Note that there was slight color...
@NickPollica Couldn't find through a search of this thread - but is there is a post summarizing the fit of each of the jacket/suit models? I've been able to try on a couple of jackets at Bloomingdales, although I didn't check any tags to figure out the model. This issue I had with those jackets is that in my typical size (52), the upper sleeves were a bit tight, and I experienced horizontal indentation right below the sleeve head (the "divoting" phenomenon mentioned a lot...
This is similar with my pents from Panta. Never understood why the belt loop was so close to center as it had the similar effect as above.
For those who missed out on the army green wool/linen Eidos Sal trousers - can these be made MTO? Interested in picking them up in a size 50. Gracias.