or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

Question for you guys buying Inglese - do you get sleeve length tailored? I get my shirts MTM and have a specific sleeve length and cuff opening nailed down so that the sleeve hits my wrist at a particular spot in relation to my jacket sleeves so I'm showing the amount of cuff I want to show (normally between 1/4 - 1/2"). Generally when I buy RTW, the cuff openings are huge (I have skinny wrists), coupled with sleeve length, they don't pair well with my jackets (end up...
OS jacket looks good. Thought about kopping one for myself.
For sale is a pair of slightly used A Testoni Black Label Wingtip Oxfords in cocoa brown, purchased at the A Testoni store in Paris. The shoes are on a sleek last and chiseled last. In fairly excellent condition. Size 10G. Fits a slightly wider than medium width. Tongue adhesives applied, which can be easily removed. Shoe trees not included. Asking $125 shipped CONUS. International pays actual shipping. Insurance at your request/expense. Length is 12 3/4", width 4...
For sale is a pair of slightly used Stefano Branchini Captoe Oxfords in brown. Shoes are on a fairly sleek and chiseled toe last. Nice antiquing for the finish. In excellent condition. Size 10UK / US 11. Shoe trees not included. Asking $145 shipped USPS in CONUS. International pays actual shipping. Insurance at your request/expense. Length is 13", width 4 1/8". PM with any questions. Thanks.
For sale is a pair of slightly used burgandy Barker Black captoes with the iconic skull and cross bones broguing on the toe. The shoes are on a fairly sleek last and make great dress shoes with gray and navy suits. Fairly excellent condition. Size 10UK/11US. Shoe trees not included. Asking $195 shipped CONUS. International pays actual shipping. Insurance at your request/expense. Length is 12 5/8", width 4". PM with any questions. Thanks.
For sale is a pair of slightly used Vass Cap Toe Oxfords in burgandy/oxblood, on the U last, physically purchased at the Vass store in Budapest. The shoes are on a fairly sleek last and are quite elegant. Fairly excellent condition. Size 45, would work best for U.S. sz 11.5. Adhesive tongue pads applied, which can easily be removed. Shoe trees included. Asking $275 shipped CONUS. International pays actual shipping. Insurance at your request/expense. Length is 12 3/4",...
For sale is a pair of slightly used Carmina Burgandy shell cordovan wingtips size 10.5UK, on the Rain last, picked up from the Carmina store in Barcelona. The shoes are on a fairly sleek last and are quite elegant. The shell cordovan used for these shoes are absolutely amazing. Thick, yet supple and will only get better with age. Has to be one of the better shell cordovan shoes I've seen and handled. You will not be disappointed. Worn no more than a handful of...
For sale is a pair of slightly used Wolverine Addison Wingtip Boot. Size US 10.5 D. Asking $135 PayPal shipped in the CONUS. International pays actual shipping. Will insure at your request/expense. Worn no more than a handful of times. Still in fairly excellent condition. Looking to sell as these don't get enough time in the rotation. Has a sole length of 12 1/2" and width of 4 3/8". I'm a US size 11, and as most people, had to size down 1/2 size in this boot. PM if you...