or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

Good luck! Hope they work out better for you. I was half serious about ordering another 33 as well. I'm no rrl expert, but I'm wondering if the extra button on the 33s you got is an anomaly. I get that as you move up in size, the measurements increase, but a 32 to 33 isn't that drastic. I wonder if that's other folks experience in slim fits. I've ordered a 32 and 33 in a different wash before, same number of buttons...
It's not really a piece that can be measured easily given its open and belted style. I'm a jacket size 42, and while I'm generally a large in various sportswear, in Eidos knitwear (which I also find big), I'm a M. I took a M in the Aran for a fitted look in the shoulders and chest, so the fronts don't really stay overlapped. I could have done large, but it would have looked slouchier than I wanted. If you're a 40, the M may be in the range and work for you as well, with a...
...waiting for the Billings wash to go on sale. Need me a pair of light denim.
Fair enough. Or you could order another pair of 33s, which may be smaller.
One thing I noticed is that there can be something like a 1/2 inch variation for certain measurements among the same size of a particular model. If you got the tags still attached, one thing I'd consider is ordering two more pairs in the same size. Of the three, you'll likely find one with the fit you want. Happened to me - it was like the Three Little Bears. One pair the waist was too big. Another, felt more snug. The third was just right. I do think it's odd with the...
Even though it's marked M, it's cut bigger so there's definitely enough slouch, even for a 44 I'd say.
Cotton no show socks. Don't wear shoes sans socks, except for my castaner espadrilles. I'm sure I can wear these loafer with thinner full socks. Might be too snug with thicker socks during the winter.
^^on the crosshairs I went half size down (10.5 instead of 11). Good snug fit. I think I'd get too much heel slip going TTS. Can't say they've stretched an appreciable amount. Wear them once a week or two at most.
I just bought one fresh, but expensive house robe. Anyone plan to wear this out and about? Knowing my gf's dislike for my Aran cardi, she's going to talk some crap about this robe if i wore it out. Maybe just start it out slowly - like on a coffee run.
I likewise size down to M on the sweaters and knitwear for a nice fitted look, including the Aran cardi.