or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

Haha. Felt the same way. Mainly because it was no longer available. Although I'm digging that rust color. Beats all the navys and greys that fill my closet.
Nah. This is fairly typical. Look at the Eidos make up for an example.These are awesome trousers, and look forward to Epaulet's offering. But I'll stress - for my own interest - the necessity of side tabs. I tend to like a looser fit in my waist while I'm sitting in front of my desk most of the day, but snug when I stand up. That's why I prefer side tabs even over belted.
No sidetabs/hardware on these? I feel like the buttons don't give much flexibility for waist adjustment.
Hunting jacket looks great! A camel boiled wool would have been awesome too (I'm for some reason not totally sold on casentino yet - too fuzzy for my liking). Great to see it is actually lined to stand up to cooler temps.
^^Looking forward to the pics. From a customer service stand point, did he address the delay to your satisfaction?
Another instance of me waiting so I can get home and check measurements. Should have just ordered the damn shirt when it went up. Going to see if I get a return notice...
Thanks, Greg. For that hunting jacket - is it fully lined?
Greg - what color is the Eidos FJ? Is that a brown? Are these available in short? If not, is MTO still available for the FJ?
Love those Norwegian Rain jackets. Question. They're described as light - are they best as just a top layer or are these thick and warm enough to withstand winter snow weather, say in Chicago?
I'm interested in picking up a pair of RRL jeans of the ralphlauren website. Do you guys typically wait for the season end sales when they have the extra 15% kicker? Not in any particular hurry to pick the denim up and am balking at paying $340 full price + tax. Just confirming these do end up on sale or are subject to discount.