or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

DP
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but seems to be your size: https://www.haymakersandco.com/products/05233-50/eidos-napoli//4513981____
Damn, I wish Eidos tailoring fit me just as great as it does on you. I lift, and I'm not even really buff, and the shoulders and sleeves are all wrong on me, unfortunately. At this point, I'm just resigned to their non-tailored pieces that are much more forgiving.
I got a pair of JM Weston's I'd like antiqued. The original finish was screwed up by rain and me. I ended up stripping some of the color off the toe and heel with Saphir Reno Mat thinking I can just antique it with layers of polish, not realizing beforehand what I have is analine dyed leather, not crust. I don't have the desire to obtain the necessary materials and dyes to learn and do the work myself. More importantly, I don't want to screw them up as a first-time...
I got a pair of JM Weston's I'd like antiqued. The original finish was screwed up by rain and me. I ended up stripping the color off with Saphir Reno Mat thinking I can just antique it with layers of polish not realizing beforehand what I have is analine dyed leather, not crust. I don't have the desire to obtain the necessary materials and dyes to do the work myself. Can folks suggest some places I can send the shoes to in order to get them done, along with contact info?...
You sound fairly angry about your experience. You should have someone give you a hug.
^^Thanks. Didn't see any online store carrying it, unfortunately. I think they'd make great odd casual trousers
^^agreed too bad. I need the FJ in a S. At least I got the fall order in.
Was thinking about an Eidos FJ pre-order and noticed on the order page that there are no shorts (or longs). Is that correct?? Why is that this time around?