or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

Anyone interested in F/W wool army green flannel trousers with built in suspenders, check my items for sale. Awesome unique trousers.
Anyone interested in Type 3 Geller Denim, I have a pair for sale in my signature. It was hemmed but not worn (can't find the tags now after I moved cross country).
In my experience, most cities in the Bay Area other than SF is similar to winter in SoCal, and likely too warm to get decent amount of use for shearling. I think if you're in the City where the temp diff can easily be 10F, then, you can get more use out of it.
Any one pick up the Eidos Cream Courtier Button Down who can comment on fit? I hear they run large, and it's best to size down. Is the body still going to be on the boxy side? Just want to know whether even with sizing down if I need to spend more coin to have a tailor take in the sides or add darts. After having nailed down my size with MTM shirt services, it seems hard for me to go back to RTW since I'm so picky about body fit and sleeve length. But RTW usually has the...
I'm of similar size and take L for a more of a fitted look.
That is strange. Don't almost all the euros drive stick? I know requesting an automatic rental car in Europe is pretty much laughable. Or did he just not drive?
Think Greg may have mentioned those are good for around 50F, but could take you to freezing with appropriate layering. If your winters are typically freezing and below, I'd go with the Moscow.
^^Great stuff. Fit looks much better. Might be helpful for folks if you can put the pics side by side!
Is it correct the chest is quite full on the suit jacket? Looks great in any case.
Disappointed to hear this. Was looking forward to the grey FJ. Oh well, these things happen.