or Connect

Posts by teddieriley

Where can one pick this one up at?
Safari jacket looks great PB. Any chance this Valstar FJ will be available for the fall in a different color (e.g., brown or grey)?
^^Gracias Nick and CD
For those of you who have been to the SF or NYC Bloomie's - what's the stock like on the Lupo polos (not the polos with the chest pockets)? i.e., colors they carry and short sleeve/long sleeve varieties. The Century City (LA) Bloomie's is fairly weak. Just wanted to ask before calling and getting someone who is less familiar with the line.
Early June delivery is what I remember.
So you have an actual ~36" waist and went with a 7 - this your normal size? Does this give you a more relaxed/looser fit on the top block?You think a sz 5 is about right for a 34-35" waist then?
Are the measurements for the SS Crystal Trousers correct on the website? Size 5 seems to have a 39 inch waist. What size best for someone typically wearing sz 33-34 (actual waist probably 35")?
White Common Projects.
What's the width of the Tubo calf and suede belts? I see they are labeled as "dress" belts, which I'd guess would be in the 1 1/8 -1/4" range, but not sure.
The way these are typically worn is buttoning just the 3rd and 4th buttons from the bottom.Some good examples: http://dieworkwear.com/post/14514798204/valstar-and-ring-jackets-blousons