or Connect

Posts by bah0916

Looking for the following: Alden Chukkas 8.5D, Barrie Last Whiskey, Cigar, or Ravello Cordovan only Also looking for some LWB's in the same specs above I know these dont come around often, but I figured I'd ask and see what comes of it. Thanks in advance!!
How do these fit compared to the Indy 9D? Both are on the Barrie, but these "look" like they'd be more tts than the indy barrie. /thats my way of saying that the 9D captoe barrie will fit like my 8.5D indy barrie.
Shoes are now being listed on eBay. Would much rather sell them to you guys! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280910419928
Now $275.00
For sale: Alden Unlined Chukka, tan suede (1494) Size: 9D Last: Leydon Condition: excellent; worn 15-20 times Price: $275, OBrO, including PayPal fees and CONUS UPS Ground shipping Payment will be by Pay Pal only Shoes will come with original box, packing paper, and Alden shoe bags I will upload pictures later tonight. They ran a half size too big for me, and I just couldn't get used to the fit. The soles show minimal swear, and the uppers are perfectly clean and the...
PM Sent
just now seeing these. any chance they are still around?
pretty sure there is something just like it on the shoe mart seconds list this month
Still interested in moving these boots?
These run TTS or would you need to size down a 1/2 size as it is built on the Barrie last?