or Connect

Posts by jshires

I bought these off Ebay. They are from the outlet. No flaws from what I can tell. I was going to have them altered but decided against it. They are a 31 waist. 32 inseam with cuffs. Paid 80+ shipping on ebay and looking to get that back. Let me know if any questions or want more pics.
thanks for all the intrest. First pm got them I will go down the list if anyone backs out.
Sorry. $110
I picked up a pair of these @ a local TJ Maxx this weekend? I like these so I do not have to let them go. Any offers?
I picked up 2 pair of discounted NWT VV corduroys. They are the 5 pocket plain front. Both are 36x34. $20.
My measurements on jacket Chest=21.5 Waist=20 Shoulder 17.75 Length 31 inches from bottom of collar to bottom of jacket Sleeves ~23.5. Single rear vent. Working sleeve buttons. Pants are 32x32. With 1.5 inch cuffs. Double Pleated. $50 or best offer.
Got this Hermes tie at my local thrift store hoping its real
Gray Brooks Brothers Glen Plaid 42R suit 346 line from 1978 with pants that are 33 x 30. Pants are flat front with 1.5 inch cuffs. I am not the best at measuring suits but will if anyone wants measurements. $45 shipped OBO
I am a Tennessee grad and I am in med school at UT so hoping for florida to win for a pair of jeans is tough. But SEC before the Big 10 go Florida
thanks guys