or Connect

Posts by Lostinthesupermarket

In my mind the word "Steven Alan" have a close association with the word "meh". Boring boring boring clothes IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou They sold out to a huge company that won't likely care nearly as much as Kato' did about quality. This is ironic considering quality was one of Kato's big selling points, and they never really were that big/popular of a label, at least outside of Japan. Yeah I know about that....I just wanted to say that i have just bought some 2009 F/W stuff and the quality has not diminished as of yet. I think what is...
Quote: Originally Posted by MortyGras 45rpm, MOTO, kapital, old kato. What do you mean by "old kato"? Are you referring to them being taken over?
Quote: Originally Posted by Pablo-T Sanforizing doesn't always totally eliminate leg twist -many Lee Riders still feature it. I personally love it. It does vary from sample to sample, and I know plenty of people who complain that they don't get it on their vintage jeans. I have two pairs of the same Warehouse model...one with crazy leg twist, one with practically none. I felt cheated when the straight ones arrived. For me, leg...
Mountain parkas look great. Love the shadow plaid lining. Does anyone know what the shell is made out of? It looks like waxed ripstop cotton.
Thanks for the info guys.
Quote: Originally Posted by ToruOkada They seem to run a size big. I'm a true 32 and I own a size 32 but they measure 34. However, there are snap buttons on the side that allow you to tighten the waist by a couple inches. The Workaday fatigue pants are sized this way as well. How id the rest of the cut apart from the waist? Would you recommend sizing down or wearing them oversized as the great Daiki intended?
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou ^Personally, I think fit is just as important as, if not more so than, brand. There really are only about 10-12 people here whose fits actually stand out in my mind because they manage to get it just right. Truth...and the word "fit" is really a kind of a misnomer. Things can "fit" without looking good if the cut of the garment doesn't flatter an individual's physique. I think an important element in...
Quote: Originally Posted by Epaulet Picked up the Woolrich Upland jacket today at an end-of-season sale. Blackwatch is my favorite. They didn't also happen to have it in Grey Glen plaid did they?
I would be in but the sizing in their stuff is all over the map. If you can find a shacket that fits you well it's a very nice piece though.