or Connect

Posts by Lostinthesupermarket

Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 The attitude and sense of humor are much worse than the looks +1 The atmosphere in that thread is really unpleasant.
Quote: Originally Posted by word This is a good thing. +1 Everything about it was shit.
Or at least sell both belts..
Kato have withdrawn from foreign markets and are pretty much Japan only at the moment AFAIK. Certainly they are no longer represented in Europe. S/S 2009 was their last season here, and the selection available was minimal. Pity. Great fabrics, amazing dye-work, interesting designs and they used to make new blocks for the Western editions of their garments, in contrast to most Japanese companies.
They look fantastic
Quote: Originally Posted by zissou Looks like a bad pot of gumbo.
Quote: Originally Posted by chronoaug Also, there is such thing as nicely cut pleated pants. Really?
Quote: Originally Posted by ryanmnguyen http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Yuketen-DIRT...#ht_723wt_1165 Dunno how Yuketens fit though. Those fit half a size big. The last is narrow though....more like a C width than a D.I believe they are now transitioning to wider lasts ( see the Yuketen thread). I have them and they are great...the quality of the suede is really good and they're a really nice colour. One slight drawback is that the Vibram sole unit...
Yuketen do them every year. They even had a buck boot for F/W this year. I agree with you about regular Alden bucks, but on the modified last they look completely different. It's a pretty non-traditional last shape for a buck, though. I thought The Bureau were selling a buck from Tricker's last S/S? I have a vague memory of seeing it on their site.
Yuketen. Alden on the modified last are also nice if the fit works for you and you can get your hands on them.