or Connect

Posts by YoungM

Damn, do want Layer-O porpoise shoes. PNP-Firenze already sold their 44, so any idea where else I could find them?
Just got these off eBay - stunningly beautiful boots, but unfortunately I can't get them on. They are marked size 43. They are in excellent condition - no scuffs that I can see, and they were sold as having been worn 3-4 times. Ideally, I would love to trade these for any of the following: The same boot in a 44 or 45. White or light grey CCP Tornados in CCP 9. The Layer-O red ankle boots in 44. However, that is probably unlikely, so I'll also sell them for $1075 shipped...
Hey guys, Anyone happen to know where I might find these in a 44?: http://www.daad-dantone.com/online-shop/Layer-0-Shoes/Shoes-6213 Or, white CCP tornados in a CCP 9. Would be super jazzed by either.
On a somewhat related note, is there ever any chance of black on black 301s again? The 9301s (if that's the correct number) are my favorite black jeans ever, but I got too fat for my pair. Constantly saddened by the sight of them in my closet.
You're a monster man - crazy seeing all that #battleofthe220s stuff on IG. Total inspiration.On that note, I want to see my abs for the first time ever, and get as close as possible toSquat - 500Bench - 400Deadlift - 600Ideally, while weighing close enough to 198 to try competing there.
I've never done a real peak, but I think it takes some getting used to the heavier weights before you get whatever performance you have "in you". Earlier this summer, I was doing a ton of volume on bench, and was stuck at 340 for like six months, despite rep gains at lower percentages. Took a month or so and worked in more paused reps, and heavy doubles, and hit a fairly easy 365.
They're not really that rare - most sizes pop up fairly frequently if you check all the usual suspects (the two SFs, eBay, and most importantly, SZ). I've got two pairs, both of which I paid in the vicinity of $1k for, which I think is pretty fair. You'll see closer to $1500, but I'm fairly skeptical of that, unless they're pristine/a really nice example.
My family is moving to NYC for a year, so I'm watching the house with a few friends - this is the gym we set up in a two car garage. Squat rack, adjustable bench, ~500lbs of bumper plates, and a DIY platform. We also built a tremendously fun 9 foot tall pullup bar out of 4x4 cedar which is chilling in the backyard. Given my super-beta willpower and inability to cut, I decided to dreamer bulk to 225 first Currently like 215, and I overhead pressed 225 today, so I...
Haha, I own those, and I've always wondered if they actually made a full run of them, or I'd just ended up with a bizarre one off. That said, my non-fashion Dallas friends and family are quite amused by them.
Seriously - the CCP greys and whites are gorgeous, and there are about a billion pairs of black tornadoes out there. Just buy those, then buy a black pair later. I'd have bought those, but my black 8s are already a bit snug, and those apparently run tight.On a related note, if anyone wants to sell me grey or white tornadoes in 9, hit me up.