or Connect

Posts by YoungM

Man, want one of those crinkly long coats from KKA really bad - pretty much exactly what I've been looking for. Will 5 fit a ~44 chest, and am I going to be stuck with the limited US selection and crazy markup?
Seriously, really great. Was considering selling my kangaroo virgils, but this inspires me to wear them more.
I don't know why, but I'm almost amazed that Skeen can be as irritating in this thread as he is in RHET.
Per all the Sheiko talk, I'm in my 4th month using the program via the App (which I recommend - makes the whole thing super easy to follow). Did a couple of the advanced medium load mesocycles, now doing a large load. It's definitely a different experience from 5/3/1, which I had been doing prior. Never really lifting at high percentages has me very curious to see how they go when I eventually max. A lot less stressful mentally than 5/3/1. As I've been following the...
These are really great. I like the mesh lining a bunch, and the drop crotch is nice (a little more extreme than my John Elliot sweats).
They are sick, and yeah, the shaft is noticeable wider than my two tornadoes. Works for me, as my calves are about at the limit of what will work in the smaller two. The white ones are the paper lined variety, which is cool to finally see in person.Anyway, here's a shitty picture of the trio. [[SPOILER]]
Bought some white CCP boots off eBay, finally completing the black/grey/white trifecta.
Damn, do want Layer-O porpoise shoes. PNP-Firenze already sold their 44, so any idea where else I could find them?
Just got these off eBay - stunningly beautiful boots, but unfortunately I can't get them on. They are marked size 43. They are in excellent condition - no scuffs that I can see, and they were sold as having been worn 3-4 times. Ideally, I would love to trade these for any of the following: The same boot in a 44 or 45. White or light grey CCP Tornados in CCP 9. The Layer-O red ankle boots in 44. However, that is probably unlikely, so I'll also sell them for $1075 shipped...
Hey guys, Anyone happen to know where I might find these in a 44?: http://www.daad-dantone.com/online-shop/Layer-0-Shoes/Shoes-6213 Or, white CCP tornados in a CCP 9. Would be super jazzed by either.