or Connect

Posts by maverick

Interested in size 10D
Definitely interested in this. From following the thread it looks like there is one captoe barrie boot that is going to be ordered? I might be interested in that but want to confirm the details - already have the JCrew boot which seems similar. Anything else in the works? Would be really interested in something like the Leffot Daytripper (but with no hooks).
Hi sorry I am an idiot but it seems like there is one open MTO that epaulet is doing? I can't seem to find the private message function, and want to know details? Really interested in any shell boot, prefer no hooks, color other than #8... Any other MTOs open? Love the Leffot Daytripper but they say that one is closed.
Alden Indy Laces issue Am I doing something wrong? It seems I can hardly walk for 30 minutes without the laces coming undone... am I tying with too much tension, or too little, or what? Appreciate forum insight.
Isn't it easiest to call Bloomberg and find out?
I read one at 6:48 (bgr), so broke by then
Well it traded down 5% after hours... He's probably really sick, really too bad (mean that seriously)
Thanks all! Really helpful. Sounds like I should talk to the outlet but otherwise keep my eye out for the Jan sale... would be very happy with 20-30% savings.
You mean wait until the Jan sale? Are you familiar with it at all? What % off do they usually do?