or Connect

Posts by 3demon

Soia & Kyo Derek trench coat in clay/beige. Cropped trench coat. Worn handful of times. RRP: $285 BIN: $100 Located in Vancouver, Canada. Will ship worldwide, buyer pays shipping. Thanks!
J Brand Denim Jacket 'Lowell' in Rhodes wash Worn only a handful of times, fits slim, size M. Front Flap Pockets Fold Over Collar 6-Button Closure 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane RRP: ~$350 BIN: $125 Located in Vancouver, Canada. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks!
PAUL SMITH Dark Brown 'Miller' Brogues. Dip Dye leather. Made in Italy. Contrast stitching. UK 9 / EU 43 / US10 Used and good condition. Heel/sole in good shape. Were £245 when bought new in store. Comes with original Paul Smith box and dust bag. Does not include shoe trees. Located in Vancouver, Canada. Buyer pays shipping, willing to ship anywhere. Thanks!
Does it look like a 1/2 size to big, or a full size? I'm thinking of going a full size down, but might be able to find a 1/2 in between.
All feedback appreciated. I've had these for a while, and I like them a lot. However I've always been a bit unsure of whether they are too big/long. In the photo with my hand, the finger is pointing to the nail of my big toe. Thoughts?
Sought out a pair of Car Shoe Pebbled Leather Driving Shoes in Coffee/Brown. These are new; worn once around the house, never outside. They are a UK size 9, but they wear large. I am a UK 9/EU 43 in most shoes, and these are a full size too big for me. Price: $175 shipped CONUS (Int'l please message me). PayPal for payment, and I'll pay the PP fees. Located in Canada. Thanks!
Hey everyone, Trying to get a positive ID on these boots. They have a pointed toe and a slim toe profile. Thoughts?
thanks for the input everyone, I bought a pair of Paul Smith Miller brogues instead
Just want to comment again on the excellent service and product. These beads are great value - well crafted and beautiful in person. I'm already on my second order!
I was curious if a well made leather pair of brogues that are washed/faded will work with a suit, or if it is like mixing oil and water. These were the shoes in question: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=330744176775&nma=true&rt=nc&si=Reea8Md4LaQ9iAJ9I8ohuVH8leU%253D&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc Are these restricted to casual? Or could they work with a charcoal or grey suit? All opinions are helpful, thanks.