Posts by 3demon

I like the design of the Daniel Wellington watches, but I cannot stand their logo. The backwards D doesn't make any sense stylistically to me and throws the design off considerably. I think that Christopher Ward watches suffered from the same challenge in both their "Cw" and "Chr Ward" logo days. Its as though they designed their logo early on with a shoestring budget, but never redesigned it as their brand expanded. (please note: I'm not ragging on anyone who has watches...
Hi everyone, Recently my single pouch black leather laptop bag met it's end (unfortunate leather repair gone wrong) so I decided to replace it. My laptop bag and laptop come with me most places, from office to coffee shop to international travel (on the plane etc). I generally like to keep it small and portable, and keep the laptop, charger, notepad, and a few other odds and ends in there. This is my main work bag. My office environment is relatively casual, but I do some...
yeah that's an issue too. Make your feet feel like they're in a sauna. Why is it we all love these shoes again (aside from their slim profile)?
Gotta say I've experienced the same issue. The Achilles are punishing on my heels. Unfortunately your foot might just not be right for them - do you have heel bone spurs?
My alternate choice (if going with a canvas bag) is the Want Essentiels Haneda. I know, night and day differences in styling.
Hi everyone, I have been using my weekender as both a gym bag and a tote for my work laptop(s). Recently realized it just wasn't cutting it anymore, and on days when I don't need to go to the gym it's just overkill size wise. Was looking at a few leather bags that could be used to fill my purposes. I also took a look at Filson but I'd prefer leather. I work in a very casual office environment, and often take my laptop to casual places to work (coffee etc). However,...
Soia & Kyo Derek trench coat in clay/beige. Cropped trench coat. Worn handful of times. RRP: $285 BIN: $100 Located in Vancouver, Canada. Will ship worldwide, buyer pays shipping. Thanks!
J Brand Denim Jacket 'Lowell' in Rhodes wash Worn only a handful of times, fits slim, size M. Front Flap Pockets Fold Over Collar 6-Button Closure 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane RRP: ~$350 BIN: $80 Located in Vancouver, Canada. Buyer pays shipping. Thanks!
PAUL SMITH Dark Brown 'Miller' Brogues. Dip Dye leather. Made in Italy. Contrast stitching. UK 9 / EU 43 / US10 Used and good condition. Heel/sole in good shape. Does not have taps or rubber sole cover. Were £245 when new. Comes with original Paul Smith box and dust bag. Does not include shoe trees. Located in Vancouver, Canada. Buyer pays shipping, willing to ship anywhere. Thanks!
Does it look like a 1/2 size to big, or a full size? I'm thinking of going a full size down, but might be able to find a 1/2 in between.