or Connect

Posts by jjgold

I will offer Thanksgiving special for $375 shipped. Jjgold007@aol.com
I have a pair of black Allen Edmonds Black Shell Cordovans. They have only been tried on. They are a hair small for me or I would keep them. I bought them on this very site. $400 or OBO. $20 S&I. I am open to trades for cool shoes in shell, shell belts etc. jjgold007@aol.com
I have a pair of black Allen Edmonds Black Shell Cordovans. They have only been tried on. They are a hair small for me or I would keep them. I bought them on this very site. $400 or OBO. $20 S&I. I am open to trades for cool shoes in shell, shell belts etc. jjgold007@aol.com
So any interest in trading a pair of Allen Edmond in Black Cordovan Leeds NIB and some cash for the last brown and tobacco pair? I don't really need them but man do I want them!
I have a BNIB, shoes have only been tried on, Allen Edmonds Leeds in 10D. $475. They are a hair too tight for my liking. They are shell cordovan in black. email for pics jjgold007@aol.com
Hey all. I am looking for a black shell cordovan derby. The Allen Edmonds Leeds is the shoe style I would like. I am a size 10.5 in the Edmonds Last #5 and in Vass I wear a 43.5 in the F last. I put a price in only because the site made me. I am open on price. Thanks Please email or pm jjgold007@aol.com
ok. ok. can someone just tell me the boxers that hold up...am I fool for the question...DON'T ANSWER that!
I have been buying Old Navy boxers for awhile. Up until the last couple years I really gave boxers no thought. However the last couple years I seem to only buy boxers where the front placket wrinkles up after a couple washes from shrinking I guess. I spend my whole day "falling out" in my suits and it drives me nuts. Can you experts recommend a top quality boxer that will not change shape (especially the front fly) or shrink much after a few washes? Thanks
THANKS JAY
I wear a 43.5 F last in Vass…can anyone advise what size I might wear in this brand?