or Connect

Posts by flashback

Not sure if this is the best forum for this question, but I'm looking for a good pair of suede boots w/ leather soles. I'm kind of a leather sole-nazi and have had trouble finding good suede boots that don't have rubber or some other weird material on their soles. This has always been the biggest issue for me - whenever I find a pair I really like, they usually have weird soles. The boots can be any style - chukka's, brogue, whatever… dark colors preferred but as far as...
Thanks. In case it's hard to tell from the pics, they're not the same shade of blue… the boots have some greenish tint to them, but it kinda depends on the lighting.I have a pair of bourbon Dalton's that are a great match w/ dark denim, but they need to be sent off for re-crafting. Would love a pair of Alden chukka's, or some cordovan brogue's or oxfords as my next pair.
So I bought these gorgeous navy suede Alden boots from J. Crew about a year ago, and I think they're both amazing looking and REALLY well-made… BUT, as amazing as they look, I have this weird, nagging feeling that they don't really go with the type of pants I wear 99% of the time; dark denim. I have asked people about this and they say I'm crazy, they go fine together, but when I put them on and look in the mirror, i just can't help but think it looks kinda… odd. Am I...
pm sent…
Just got my first Gustin order but as it was my first pair, I didn't quite get the sizing right. These are gorgeous and I LOVE the denim, just want a better fit for myself so will try again on a future round. Offering them for $115 shipped in CONUS. Willing to do an international sale but shipping will be more - I guess email me for a quote or look up the estimate yourself. Jeans will ship from Los Angeles. Measurements: Waist: 32.5 Rise: 10 Leg opening: 7.75 Inseam:...
I'm guessing this has probably been asked at some point, but I think it would be hard for me to search for. I'm curious how often / fast you guys do subsequent runs of product after a successful campaign run has closed. For example, the campaign or whatever for the 'Heavyweight' jeans just ended, so how long will it be for another campaign for that product to go up? Does it depend on which model, so like the standard items are always running one after another, with the...
pm sent
pm sent
pm sent
White Poppy - "Wear Me Away"