or Connect

Posts by flashback

I'm guessing this has probably been asked at some point, but I think it would be hard for me to search for. I'm curious how often / fast you guys do subsequent runs of product after a successful campaign run has closed. For example, the campaign or whatever for the 'Heavyweight' jeans just ended, so how long will it be for another campaign for that product to go up? Does it depend on which model, so like the standard items are always running one after another, with the...
pm sent
pm sent
pm sent
White Poppy - "Wear Me Away"
the threechum scene was one of the most visceral, physically disturbing scenes I have ever felt watching something (both film & tv). it just felt so gross and… weird. I was definitely shaken for a few days after, and still get the yuck shivers when I think about it now.
no, unfortunately. 38 S
I'm looking to buy a suit to wear to a wedding. The attire is "cocktail" and it will be in the evening. I have a black suit, and as I have seen in other threads, it seems that this would be a good occasion to wear that. The only thing is that I'm not crazy about wearing the black suit - my complexion doesn't really lend itself to black, and I think I'd rather wear a dark color like navy or grey, I just don't have one at the moment... I'm happy to purchase one, although I...
next her immediately. No chick has the right to grill you about your business like that. I wouldn't even have entertained that discussion.
I can't be the only LA person that has regular celeb encounters here, can I?