or Connect

Posts by phildo

alcoholic party girls will probably be going out on thurs and therefore not in a class. ill let you take that as you will.
Also Fabriclive 50 Love Dbridge IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
I think it would look fine worn as a suit, the fit of the jacket doesn't look that off to me, just isn't working in a casual context.
Quote: Originally Posted by grouper phildo, you listened to this yet? yes, although like a lot of ambient stuff my memory of what it sounds like is zero. listening to this plastikman, never really listened to him much since im relatively new to electronic
Quote: Originally Posted by AndrewRyanWallace Well done sir. Not quite at your level but I'll have you know I am currently sipping horchata on the porch of my parents summer home in Boone, North Carolina, wearing a Beirut tee, faded skinny jeans (they are Julian Red, probably lose hipster cred there ) and flip flops, while listening to a chillwave/glo-fi mix. chillwave/glo-fi is so 2k9 its all about lindsay lohan witch-house remixes...
hipsters are all about drone/noise/electronic these days, the only people you'll see at a fleet foxes or arcade fire concert are 18 year old wannabees.
WTF is this IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Quote: Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty Weird Guys, Sized down 1, hot soaked, hemmed. The rise on weird guys is too low to wear them high up on the waist with a shirt tucked in, i can see your d. I always sag mine quite a bit and never tuck a shirt in.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
nah this was in toronto in june for NXNE