or Connect

Posts by phildo

Quote: Originally Posted by tomgirl So do I, but most people in Toronto seem to think otherwise! dam ur so hip
looks like fuuma
Quote: Originally Posted by bdeuce22 yusuke great guy, awesome seller, fantastic product. +1
There was a point when the music was actually dub influenced, hence the name, and had some soul, but it devolved into mid-range electro wobbly wankery. Anyway, I'm just gonna post some new dubstep influenced stuff that I enjoy that goes by a variety of silly genre names and you can listen and enjoy. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held...
mr #1 albums [wire] new single, sounding as good as ever IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
tonio do you wear glasses? i think a pair of bold frames would work well with your well fitting but low-key clothes.
Quote: Originally Posted by impolyt_one poll: would you let Stanley VanBuren babysit your children? y/n? no he would give them too much candy
is that messenger APC? i like it.
Quote: Originally Posted by dibadiba the guy hating on kunk re: looking short because of ones clothing ...I've never been able to totally understand this concept. Some people seem to totally dismiss people's fits, saying, "the proportions make you look like you're 5 feet tall" or something similar. Okay, sure... in the context of a photo where there's nobody else in the frame, and nothing like a door behind them to give an idea of scale. Is it even really...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira New AIDS tee Also, no Sambas today. Thank you Synthese, you're the homiest homie of homiedom was this a troll? ornery members need to be more positive/constructive