or Connect

Posts by phildo

all you need to know
This should clarify thingshttp://www.popmatters.com/pm/post/136628-
What did you wear to take pictures of OWS, Jellolover?
I have a pair of ST-200x size 29 that I've been too lazy to put up on the buy and sell. Just tried on a couple times, never worn outside. PM me if interested.
How much do the wool trousers retail for? I'm looking for some cheap (
gitman appears to be on some next level irony for fw would prefer that shirt in wolf print
I just think of James Blake as part of the UK garage continuum, there's some elements of dubstep in there but it's pretty far from the textbook definition. Some people might call it 'post-dubstep' or 'uk bass' or whatever. Quote: It's actually dubstep in the truest sense of the genre, in that most modern stuff that people consider dubstep is a newer variation on a very old genre. I'm not really sure what you even mean by this, but the James Blake...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero I've yet to hear a really good album. I'm kinda in the same boat. Honourable mentions: Demdike Stare - Triptych The Weeknd - House of Balloons Peaking Lights - 936 Mountains - Air Museum Andy Stott - Passed Me By
Bought some jeans from gregh16. Everything went smoothly, good transaction.
They look fine to me, the only time they look bad is when the colour is unnatural or incongruous with your hair colour. You should probably come out of the closet tho.