or Connect

Posts by Margaret

I really like the distressed coat in that second pic. Picked up one just like it at Feline's Basement.
Quote: Originally Posted by briancl Looks like he is going for carbs.. Oh yeah, point taken. But is there no similar way to load carbs efficiently? Or is gorging yourself on conventional food like this the only way?
Quote: Originally Posted by sho'nuff anybody think that under 9 seconds for 100m is possible one day? perhaps with the ideal and most advantageous environmental conditions, etc. Does anyone have a chart of the marginal improvements in times year by year for the last 30 years or so? That might be interesting to see.
Wouldn't protein shakes be a more efficient way to get those calories?
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara You're precisely right. And I've got 'em right here! Dench: Johns: FWIW, I prefer Dame Judi's version. But Johns' is very emotional. Hmmmm, I'm not crazy about either one, but I do like the duet reprise in the Cariou/Johns performance. I don't remember ever hearing that part before; I've never actually seen ALNM. Thanks for the clips!
Have you spoken with a therapist? That may help. If you feel compelled to specifically seek out a Jewish one, it's alright, don't beat yourself up about it. Baby steps.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara "Send in the Clowns." That's probably tops for me. Unfortunately, it's become one of the most popular cover songs and almost no one gets it right. The only two people to ever nail it were Glynis Johns (Sondheim wrote it for her and she debuted it in A Little Night Music) and Judi Dench. Dench's version is so heart-wrenching because it conveys deep regret and, more importantly, Desiree's hunch that she is resigned to...
Quote: Originally Posted by CTGuy Again-- I'm having a hard time seeing the how the resume does this and not what's written on it. I guess I see what you are saying in the broad strokes and I agree with you, but shouldn't what you're saying lead to the conclusion that the resume is basically a list of your education and accomplishments? Sure, but the idea is to state your accomplishments in a way that is direct and compelling. If a hiring...
edited because I basically plagiarized CTGuy's response.
If fidelity were natural, vows would be superfluous.