or Connect

Posts by Margaret

God Almighty, if those shoes have lasted him 36 years wearing them every other day, he must be doing something right. The wrist flick tip is good, and makes more sense than the less-efficient 'violin-bowing' technique I've been using.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba i'd skip the dark blue shirt, salmon and beige and go for 3 more light blues. +1; with a limited rotation, stick to the basics.
Don't do the black silk tie either, wear a black bowtie.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Without getting too esoteric: IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g....
Quote: Originally Posted by Seanallen This thread was made for advice on pretty much anything you think you need advice on. Ask Away. I'll start it off; I'm thinking about dumping my girlfriend because it's just, she has no hobbies, for her it's just going to work, and then going home and watching T.V., she is a nice girl but I seriously cannot the boredom anymore. I was tired of my lady We'd been together too long Like a worn-out...
I put coins in the coin pocket of my pants or jacket.
Quote: Originally Posted by babygreenspots Thanks a lot for all of your responses.... [snipped]. I commend you for struggling with it!
I've experimented with it, and in theory it's an interesting idea, but to me, something just doesn't quite work about it. If you're going to do it, you're probably better off with subtle links, maybe a small MOP that resembles a conventional barrel cuff fastening.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Your wish is granted. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_r...100_metres_men Nice. Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS I love Perry Bible Fellowship: LOL! Though I was confused for a while thinking it was all the same doll.