or Connect

Posts by Jekyll

Southern Comfort. Very good.
^ http://www.obenaufs.com/product_info...cbfc97f92a36e5
Quote: Originally Posted by Bhowie I treat them more like books on tape than movies. This makes me really sad.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nil Sounds suspiciously like bro-science, bro. More of an old wives tale, I think. The idea that you shouldn't drink till a half hour after your meal has been around forever. And it's bullshit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyoung05 I'd suggest either the ubiquitous Ruger 10/22 (semi-auto) Yup.
Really want to see this movie, but it's not playing in my area. Big fan of Peter Weir.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. Holy shit. Not as good as it should have...
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncontrol I like it. Me too. Quote: Originally Posted by dsoren I wasn't being sexist at all. I am more progressive about gender issues/feminist than most of the women I know. Yeah. Some a mah best friends are black people.
lol td
Quote: Originally Posted by deadly7 Give it to the same Gary Oldman that already has a central role in the films as Gordon? What? Maybe Gordon IS the Joker!