or Connect

Posts by Jekyll

Quote: Originally Posted by mike868y Does anyone boot tuck their katahdins? I wear pretty slim jeans and it looks a little silly trying to fit them over the boots. Wear bigger jeans then. These are work boots. If you want tuckable boots, buy something else.
Looks like part of a weather balloon.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara I experienced a serious decline in sex drive when I was on Prozac. Would not recommend. Same with Zoloft. Doctor didn't even warn me. Do your research, dude.
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa Maybe, but I think the point I was trying to make is that this group of friends all starting and ending at the same time would ultimately make less sense than a blanket tent city, or campus-wide paintball apocalypse. ha. true.
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa That's kind of a good comparison. For the show to continue, it almost has to become a cartoon trapped in time (i.e., Bart being in 4th grade for 20 years). There's no realistic way this group of people could stay together at a community college for longer than 2 years. 4-year community colleges are rare, but they do exist.
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren I'm growing it out right now but plan to have it taken way in on the sides & in the back soon. Last cut was supposed to be more extreme but it wasn't long enough on top yet. I think it was probably still left too long on the sides as they appear pretty thick. But what are your thoughts? Try something that doesn't make you look like Kenneth from 30 Rock.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo What's Misfits about? Umm....it's sort of a "realistic" take on the idea of normal people getting superpowers in a freak storm. Except in this case the normal people are a group of kids performing community service.
Quote: Originally Posted by BC2012 I'll take a look, too. I'm finishing up Season 2 of Being Human and just finished Season 2 of Misfits. BBC shows are superior to most American shows not only because of the dry wit but the lessened censorship allows for more freedom. Haven't seen season 2 yet, but season 1 of Misfits was really good.
Wish those trousers were a few inches longer.