or Connect

Posts by Jekyll

Dirty Harry. First time. Great, much better than I expected actually. I have to say, I don't really understand the people who call the movie itself "fascist".
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkI I really meant no harm, when the regulars say fucked up, tongue in cheek shit, it's ite, but when someone who doesnt post as often does, it's a call for war. Last time a regular made a remark about a family member (banging a daughter, iirc) he got timed out for a month.
Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Why is there a never ending supply of them then? Because this is 'Merica.
fit pic of the toj?
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 Can you really blow up a mosque with a trunkful of "high end fireworks"? If so, why aren't they illegal? M80s are illegal and have been for some time.
Quote: Originally Posted by lmaozedong But I like writing in codes that only Internet fashion nerds will understand makes it impossible to search though
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse Dude's too old. No he's not. No law says Superman has to be under 30.
Polarization. Quote: Originally Posted by Lord-Barrington If a debate is populated by morons and blowhards on both sides, it's usually a good indication that you shouldn't pay it much mind. Well...the thing is, these conflicts by their very nature have the ability to turn a perfectly reasonable human into a moronic blowhard.
Quote: Originally Posted by shahanshah those were down to 90$ during the sale yeah, but they're gone. asos still has them, but they're $200. Don't necessarily need those exact ones. Just want some sort of gray textured or heathered tapered sweats.