or Connect

Posts by Jekyll

Quote: Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7 It looks like a TV movie.. +1. Jesus, that was just......bad. Soooo much yellow/orange wtf.
Thanks for the recs guys.
Any recommendations for someone who doesn't read many comics? Preferably non-superhero, unless it's an unusual take on it or something. Stuff I've read and enjoyed: Alan Moore - V for Vendetta, Watchmen, LOEG, etc. Dylan Dog Fables Y the Last Man
Quote: Originally Posted by BP348 As stated above Wal-Mart has a policy in place not to interfear in a situation like this. Basically the way I see it was as soon as the employee's saw the weapon they should have backed off and let the guy run away. The article isn't completely clear, but they I'm reading it, they were all in a small room and the employees were between the gunman and the door. At this point, the gunman pulled his gun, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by OldSchoolCharm Obama did what even Clinton could not accomplish. Obama got health care passed. If that does not demonstrate ability, what does? I hate it when people use "health care" in that way. It seems to imply that we didn't used to have health care. Period. But now....magically....we do. Hooray.
Quote: Oprah added, “I think everybody complaining ought to try it for once.” Okay....I'll give it a shot.
Worn a lot. Soaked once, washed once. If I sold them, I'd want to get $90ish, I think. Or I might trade them for Naked & Famous Weird Guys sz 30 (maybe 31). PM if interested.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Writer is the guy that gave us The Shield And Terriers
Is there a reason anyone except 14yo 4channers should care about Scientology? Genuinely curious.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson You guys are idiots. It's faster to swipe your card and be done than it is to pay cash and let the dumb fucks behind the counter struggle to make change. No shit.