or Connect

Posts by Jekyll

Quote: Originally Posted by snowmanxl I'll probably start posting in the non discussion thread, and post once and a while here. I don't want to seem like I am trolling?!? No don't. No one ever looks at that other thread. Or at least, I don't. Just post here. Fuck the haters.
Quote: Originally Posted by Working Stiff Bolded sentence is bizarre and totally fucked up. indeed
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
can someone explain wtf car bras are for? they look terrible.
Quote: Originally Posted by cocks [[SPOILER]] H&M blazer Fred Perry polo Levis 510 Fred Perry shoes try 511s instead
yeah it's one of my favorites.
Quote: Originally Posted by turboman808 Getting a amc wagon rock crawler next week. Ugly as sin. If I posted pictures it may blind people with it's ugliness. Please post pics. I almost picked up an Eagle wagon a few months ago.
The consensus among reviewers I trust seems to be "interesting failure". I'll probably see it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayland I do. I just find it ironic that as a male Southerner, it is simply assumed that I'm a racist; yet, can you get any more racist than moving to another neighborhood just to get away from "those people"? As I mentioned, I went to school and played sports with an equal number of blacks. Now, my old neighborhood is pretty rough and I wouldn't want to raise my kids there. My point is, I probably am racist in some...