or Connect

Posts by b-ill

These are basically brand new, only worn once because they are just too big for my feet. Would fit a 10-10.5. I still have the box if you would like it. sold
I liked the blue but preferred the brown w/ camp sole. The lower price and $5 shipping also made the decision a little easier for me.
Oh, and O'Connell's is definitely the way to go if you don't want to wait 3-4 months. I ordered mine around 1pm ET today and they said they'll ship out today.
Yeah, I've read conflicting things regarding sizing although most people say TTS or size down 0.5. I figure I'll be wearing them without socks most of the time so I didn't want to get them too big.
Quote: Originally Posted by korce How do Quoddy Boat Shoes and Bluchers fit? true to size? Or would you recommending going down 1/2 to account for stretching? I figure if I'm a 10US in Clarks Desert Boots (which is a 1/2 size down from my true size), I should go for a 10US in the Quoddy's too... Any thoughts? I'm in the same boat. I wear a 9 in desert boots so that's what I went with on the boat shoes I just ordered. Hopefully I won't regret...
Price drop! I'll also make sure these ship within 24 hours of payment.
Worn these a handful of times but decided they were just too small for me (would fit a 9 - 9.5). Very good condition. Includes nylon and leather laces but no box. sold
I bought one during the Christmas sale for $90. I liked it at the time but now wish I had bought another BF on sale.
price drop!