or Connect

Posts by b-ill

Quote: Originally Posted by korce How do Quoddy Boat Shoes and Bluchers fit? true to size? Or would you recommending going down 1/2 to account for stretching? I figure if I'm a 10US in Clarks Desert Boots (which is a 1/2 size down from my true size), I should go for a 10US in the Quoddy's too... Any thoughts? I'm in the same boat. I wear a 9 in desert boots so that's what I went with on the boat shoes I just ordered. Hopefully I won't regret...
Price drop! I'll also make sure these ship within 24 hours of payment.
Worn these a handful of times but decided they were just too small for me (would fit a 9 - 9.5). Very good condition. Includes nylon and leather laces but no box. sold
I bought one during the Christmas sale for $90. I liked it at the time but now wish I had bought another BF on sale.
price drop!
Price drop and measurements waist 15.5" rise 10" inseam 34" leg opening 8.5"
These are the Made in China. Worn off and on for about a year. Cold hand washed once. Still in great shape with plenty of wear left. SOLD
Steve's Old City. 2nd and Chestnut.
These are brand new, still with the tissue paper wrapping from the store. SOLD
I bought a pair of black NS's from itsmedeka about a month ago. Fair price and they were delivered within a week of purchase. Good guy