or Connect

Posts by b-ill

Those look much darker than the photos on the website. I like.
Wish they had 33 or 34s
Damn, all the longwings are sold out now.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jbreen1 Clarks. I size down a full size with the Clarks desert boots compared to most other brands. I normally wear an 11.5/12 in most sneakers and I wear a 10.5 in the Clarks. I'm thinking an 11 in the Indy's. And do they typically have this stuff in stock or is it made to order and takes a while? Get a 10.5.
The 30% off is only on sale items.
Can the tan longwings really be sold out already? We're sorry. This item has been so popular, it has sold out. We've got other great ideas--just call us 800 562 0258, we're here to help.
Ohhh http://images.jcrew.com/erez4/erez?s...582_SP1014.tif
Quote: Originally Posted by eczerwonka Did then mention when these LVC might hit the stores? I want to be there the day they put those out or else I'll never see them since my local JCrew is in a very touristy mall so things go quick. They said sometime next week.
I just expect them to be so tight in hips and thighs. Maybe I just got the wrong size. Either way, when I just went to return my jeans, they said every store will be getting 2 washes of the LVC and the premium stores will get 4 washes. Hopefully they'll all be carrying the dead stock.
Geez, these LVC 1967 505s run small. Looks like I need at least another inch or two