or Connect

Posts by b-ill

Price drop
Bought this a few years back but it has sat in my closet since I don't wear much black. Made in the USA. $60 Shipped Measurements: Chest - 21.5" Shoulder - 19" Length (from base of collar) - 26" Sleeves (from shoulder) - 26"
I bought these on eBay but they are a little large for me (normally a 34 in Epaulet trousers). They are tagged a size 36 but tailored to 35" and have an added "slip resistant" waist band (see picture). Worn ~5 times. Measurements: 35" waist, 10.5" rise, 31" inseam with 2.5+ to let out, 12" thigh, 9.5" knee, 8.5" ankle. Sold/B]
Received my loafers today. Great service! Happy I went TTS, they for perfectly.
Park and Bond http://allthingsd.com/20120920/exclusive-gilt-groupe-to-shutter-park-cut-back-on-groceries/
Are the 10oz leaf green cut in the "new" style?
I know there are issues with the waist size vs actual measurements but I haven't seen the inseam be way off until I got a pair of the Low Straights in the mail today. 32L and they barely measured out to 30". If anything, I thought the inseam is normally longer than what is listed.
Worn and washed once. Just a little too big in the waist for me. $85 Shipped
Worn off an on for 6 months but just a little too small for me. Cold soaked twice. Waist - 16.5" Inseam - 32.5" Rise - 11.75" Thigh - 11.75" Hem - 8.5" sold
Yeah, I'm in the same boat. I took my Gunmetal chinos to get an inch taken out as they feel a little bit more snug compared to the old style. Other than the waist, they fit perfect.