or Connect

Posts by akoult

Hi. Bought this and realized that it's a size too large. I'm normally a 38" but thought that one should size up with ToKiTo's. My loss is your gain. Paid $400 and willing to let go for less. If you have this jacket in a Medium and are looking for a swap, that would be even better. Condition: NWOT. I have the original tags, pouch with extra buttons etc but in the interests of full disclosure, these were removed as I tried it on for a few days. Price: $300. $250. Offers...
Still available?
Purchased new. Unused except to try on. Realized I should have bought S. My loss is your gain. Colors aren't accurately represented on Iphone. Pics on HY website are very accurate - burgundy sold persian - http://www.howardyount.com/collections/lambswool-sweaters/products/lambswool-v-neck-persian Pricedrop! Asking $75. $70. $65.. $60. Measurements for "M" from HY's website: chest 43" sleeve 33" length 27.5" fits 40R Also interested in trade for same color in S.
Interested in selling only the dark brown belt? If so, how much?
Hey. Is this item still available?
Could anybody help me out with shirt sizing? I'm interested in SP's RTW shirts and like the OP, I've found Morigi to be an excellent seller. He's not been able to provide me with measurements however. I'm interested in the 15.75/40 and would like to know what the shoulder/chest/sleeve measurements are for this shirt. Thanking you in advance.
Price dropped $180 shipped CONUS for the Navy/Cream.
Grey/White is on hold for a buyer. Navy/Beige is still available. Payment info updated.
Apologies. Posted this in the wrong forum. Have moved it to FS.