or Connect

Posts by Mpalmer22

Quote: Originally Posted by whodini You're forgetting red mjk undies and bottles of Magic Hat in that dance party. Man I read that wrong, I thought you wrote MLK (mlk) undies for a sec. Then I thought how rad it would be to have world leader boxers. Ghandi, the Dhali Lama, both Kennedys, etc. Man, that would be cool.
The main cause for me getting bored with a piece of clothing is whether or not it looks old but not vintage. Just, worn out or something like that.
Quote: Originally Posted by robbie Socal- I don't like the fit everyone keeps talking shit about, because it screams "hey look at me, hey look at me, LOOK AT ME!" It seems like you are wearing it simply because you can. Also, I find myself wondering if you actually are wearing these fits or just taking pictures of yourself in them to illicit a response here on the forums. I am unfamiliar with the run-way fits you wear, but to me they are worn...
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido = Too many patterns? Too late to go home & change As usual, RAD. I like the patterns.
Those ridiculous frumpy indy-girl dresses and the 60's Bob Dylan faux Ray-Bans that were cool when Bob and only a few cool people wore them, but not when a bunch of whiny emo kids who sit around and cry b/c their mothers bought them the wrong BMW. Oh and American Apparel, I'm unique by wearing the same thing all of my other indy kid friends are wearing. P.S. American Apparel is owned and run by a Canadian...
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC raf n jil Those shoes are crazy awesome. Where do you even find something like that?
I have a couple RL polos that I bought for around $100, that have held up VERY well. Most people won't notice when you wear the same kind of thing. Avoid AE, Abercrombie, and Hollister, they all fall apart. Check out Brooks Brothers, if you have one near you. They seem nice and like a good alternative.
Quote: Originally Posted by warlok1965 ^Nice shirt. I like the sleeves roll, I'm going to have to try that. I usually like them just above 3/4 length when I roll them up.
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC The other day: Vilebrequin turquoise linen shirt Vilebrequin coconut print trunks Louis Vuitton spa mules (not pictured) I have one of these too, except I think mine faces the other direction.
Just get the classic brown ones. Don't buy them b/c they are trendy, buy them b/c they are comfortable and can wear when it is 90+ outside. Don't be a jackass and wear them all the time, or when you go out in the evening (they just aren't practical for bars, since your feet WILL turn black). So help me god, if you pair them with anything Abercrombie or Hollister, you should be shot for doing the exact same thing as everyone else. If you want to dress like a...