or Connect

Posts by manouche

Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Preferably with solid gold corners. Why ?
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Manouche = man + douche, yes? No, manouche = man + ouche
Quote: Originally Posted by emmanuel Really depends on how the company chooses the skins it uses. It should be flawless croc skin... no scars, no imperfections. It is very smooth and flexible, scales don't go off at all, they are like plastic.
I have more than 150 pockets squares I can not wear a jacket with no pocket square as I feel as if I forgot my pants
I saw a Dunhill Alligator coat wallet @ 2 200 euros. First I thought that it was very expensive but once home I measured that with the wallet, one could make 11 watch strapes. As a strap costs about 200 euros, the price of the wallet sounds logical. Is it expensive ?
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Manouche? Aren't you living with your parents? Part time
UGLY and tacky
Quote: Originally Posted by jkidd41011 Manouche...have you posted a picture of yours yet? Until you do, in my opion you are spouting off about owning a mid-level Rolex. If you said you had a Platinum President then you might have something to brag about. I have a Rolex for poor = I don't even have the date
Quote: Originally Posted by Bucentauro The Sea Dweller http://www.rolexreferencepage.com/articles/10.html Apart from the end links, the other middle links seems to be hollow, correct ?
Rrl ?