or Connect

Posts by manouche

Quote: Originally Posted by eighteennine Please post the 2 pictures you took.
Quote: Originally Posted by fuji You went to the Papworth store to buy an umbrella? I feel so blessed that the Manouche was within 10 miles of me at some time. No, these dorks sent it tp London for me.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy the T&A staff would've laughed their heads off by your suggestion if they didn't notice your rolex. then they realized you are the money. One of the salesman had a DIGITAL casio... the doofus!
Quote: Originally Posted by Hany Translation: Manouche, que voulais-tu acheter a Londres en premier lieu? Echanger mon chapeau trop grand et ma caskette trop grande et prendre ma malette et mon parapluie.
Quote: Originally Posted by Fuuma This isn't all I need to know, I need more details. What were you wearing? What did you say exactly? Were people wearing brown? Did you meet additional minorities that you properly put back in their place? Boxers or briefs? The salesman at T&A was a mexican I suppose, Edgar Rodriguez. The shirt i swaped it great. The collar is not tight like the shirt from ebay. I regret that I didn't buy more T&A shirts...
Quote: Originally Posted by unjung Manouche, you have good English... but didn't respond to my question in French. I didn't understand it
Quote: Originally Posted by embowafa Did the poor people notice your pussy scratched Rolex? No, I polished it for 4 hours and it is mint now. Only someone who knows about polishing and who is aware of my story could notice something.
Quote: Originally Posted by gazman70k Manouche you are my absolute hero. Don't change your grammer but certainly do a spell check. You have inspired me to write a book. My grammer or grammar is good ?
Quote: Originally Posted by likeitaloud oook your trip sounds rather boring. Lots of shopping but not a fan of social event or two? I took the train. This is very social.
Quote: Originally Posted by July +10 points for rakish audacity I asked them to keep the replacement shirt while I was shoping in the street...