or Connect

Posts by lutfa

forex, which pairs are left?
Congrats. I Have A Couple Of Pairs With This Color . Phenominal No Complaints . Wait Till You Pair Them Up With Some Charcoal Or Grey Slacks Then You'll Be Really Happy. I Polish The Ones I Have With Black.
So what did you do? Did you buy it? Yes I did and I felt like a dumb ----- . He actually new he f----- up . I think he thought I was some Saudi prince who could afford it. Plus he tryed to supplement it with a lot of special gifts that which actually added up almost to that price. Again the guy is good at what he does but not that good . Iwould only repeat that if I was a Saudi Prince .
Those scents are more addictive than crack . Go to the coffee shop sometimes meet up with some friends or long drive and some nice music . And I had my fix .
A perfumist that I'm familiar with from the past that I had some experience with . He made me some phenominal scents . Around $1300 . I asked him to make something up for me that was unsual but with specific ingredients and would become more potent with time . Two months later I call him he tells me I'm working on it . Ok . two more weeks past I get a call he tells me it's ready. And he named one of them from my name . Now I'm excited . With all the bs out of the way ....
Cashmere v neck , crew or Polo knit sweaters . The other thing is I've seen some indivuals with sweaters underneath and the jackets lookig to tight .
The question is do some of you have two different sportcoat sizes summer vs winter due to a possible wearing a sweater underneath ? Thanks
I had two coats made for me before maybe 8yrs ago . One three quarter chocolate colored trench and the second three quarter chocolate semi peacote. They were made from moutain goat soft to the touch but very durable. Not one scratch in 8 yrs.
Artioli uses kangaroo alot with there shoes.
The darker brown shoe appears to be more chisseled in the toe box .