or Connect

Posts by Florian Gray

My RSS feeds for the Buy and Sell sections went dead today. Am I the only one?
I'm looking for a small Filson duffle bag. Please PM if you are looking to sell.
Open to large as well.
As a Canadian that loved my trip to Asia, I was most intrigued by the differences in culture. I only had 3 weeks and absorbed as much as I could, but still have an inch to learn more about the social intricacies of each country beyond old traditions. I've tried to find blogs on subject but only was able to find a handful: Shanghai Shiok, Japan Explained, and SHE in China. Does anyone else have any suggestions? Thank you!
As a Canadian that loved my trip to Asia, I was most intrigued by the differences in culture. I only had 3 weeks and absorbed as much as I could, but still have an inch to learn more about the social intricacies of each country beyond old traditions. I've tried to find blogs on subject but only was able to find a handful: Shanghai Shiok, Japan Explained, and SHE in China. Does anyone else have any suggestions? Thank you!
WTB: Small Filson Duffel in Tan
Hey everyone, I'm looking to buy a brown suede/leather tassel keychain. Everything I've found so far has been over-sized or overfeminine. I really want to keep the same proportion of tassel as what would be found on an actual men's shoe. If this doesn't exist, does anyone know where I can find supplies so that I can create it myself. Thank you, Nathan
I'm in the same boat, but to Canada.
Same here
Preferably in green and half decent condition: http://www.barbourbymail.co.uk/Barbour-Liddesdale-Jacket.html