or Connect

Posts by Doctor Quack

I swear I've seen it available in small before; it's usually only XS that they're selective about making. They've probably just run out of that size (other shirts have low availability, too), so it comes down to a question of whether they will make the shirt again. You should call J.Crew and see if they can do a search for you.
Being thin is a curse, you know. Finding clothes that fit takes way too much work when designers/manufacturers pretend your size doesn't exist.
I'd second the looking into Asian brands. Most American brands (mall or not) will be too large for a 32" chest.
Quote: Originally Posted by slappysloopy I was wondering at what point you start to see fading on raw denim. I'm used to pre-washed jeans but I'm starting to see myself in a pair of raw denim and I think I'd like to put some work into my jeans for once. There's no definitive answer (everything varies, from how people wear the jeans to what the denim manufacturers do). Just wear the jeans and be happy with the results. I'm sure you're familiar...
He's likely referring to the bottom zipper slide being up.
Quote: Originally Posted by Luddite Wait...what? http://www.sheknowsbest.com/6-suit-t...-need-to-know/ I like suits where "the cuffs are sewn to overlap the sleeves" a lot. Um. It's not her fault. I blame the writers of Esquire's Handbook of Style that she shamelessly lifted the terms from. It's, like, totally hard work to copy other people's work. Well, the one positive thing about this blog is that I now know that Keanu Reeves' beard...
Fading won't stop just because you've washed them once. How often and how long did you wear the jeans during that five month period? What were you doing while wearing the jeans? How visible was any fading before you washed them?
I can't stand Papa John's, it's just so bleh. Incidentally, my younger brother is in love with PJs. Domino's is marginally better (if only because it actually delivers in my neighborhood). I used to a be a fan of the one of local pizza places, but the owner now irritates me. Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac As far as taste, the higher-end grocery frozen aisle pizzas taste better. Probably cheaper too. This is so true.
Quote: Originally Posted by Davidko19 If your new, get out now. you will spend too much money,you will check out other guys and you might possibly turn gay. I prefer to think of it as people watching, thank you very much. You also seem confident in your ability to attract mates, so I don't know what you're worried about.