or Connect

Posts by CatsEyes

Quote: Originally Posted by EL72 Dude, don't develop a persecution complex. I'd gladly buy stuff from you and think you're a swell guy but you know why you end up losing $. No offense but you buy shitloads of expensive stuff (some of it of questionable taste) and always try to resell it later. You get enthralled with every latest trend and never keep anything for yourself. Of course you can't get your $ back afterwards. I think you had better luck...
Payment and details sent for the Caruso
PM sent.
PM sent on the Caruso.
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 . Hey. I love you coats, but you should know that this violates the forum rules.... You are only allowed to bump for significant price drops (5%-10% as indicated by the mods). Link . It really isn't fair to other sellers like myself who follow the rules and our items get bumped down for $5 off a $340 coat. Thanks He's new to the forum. Doubt he realised.
Gorgeous coat from a fine seller. A little big for me.
Gawd. What a lot of to-and-fro on the size. From the tag and the dimensions it's clearly an amply-dimensioned US36R, otherwise EU46R. But aren't all Zegnas on the ample side?
Warrengardner? Le nom de plume? Seriously, though, I've bought from this member before off-forum, and he's a great bloke with some wonderful stuff. I'd love that Caruso jacket. Not sure the bank manager would agree right now, unfortunately. Ciao! from David
PM sent on that Brioni polo. If you ship to Oz.
I'm guessing this is used? How often?