or Connect

Posts by mookiej

same here. i didn't measure, but i did a hot soak and didn't notice much shrinkage at all.
Just wanted to say thanks to Jay. Got my 3sixteen jeans today, and they are great. Jay's service was top notch - answering my email questions quickly, and even got the jeans hemmed and shipped out immediately. thanks again!
nope, you are right, i didn't order the oxford. hope you guys get your stuff soon.
sometimes USPS tracking is pretty messed up. mine still says "electronic notification sent" even though i got my stuff last wednesday!
Thanks for all the sizing advice. I picked up a pair of gios during their sale and went with my usual trouser size, and they fit great.I'm not sure where i had read that TTS=waist measuring the tagged size, but what you say makes sense. Unis describes them as TTS, and the measured waist is indeed larger than the tagged size.
I'm confused. i thought I had read that gio's run TTS - e.g. a tagged 32 measures 32 at the waist.anyone know what the rise is like on gios?
anyone have any measurements for the alpha khakis?
thanks!
how is the waist on the Slim Guys relative to the tagged size? Did you size down?
Adding to all the duck questions.... does any know the measurements of the ducks in the Slim Guy fit?