or Connect

Posts by mookiej

voted too! #202
they definitely do hemming: http://www.blueowl.us/scripts/psp/VB_Bridge3.dll?VBPROG=\bin\shop.prodt.detail&SKU=1At the very bottom: "* If you are purchasing denim from Blue Owl and would like hemming, simply send us an e-mail at time of purchase requesting chain stitching - the service is free"
awesome. thanks a lot!
hi - was wondering if anyone could offer up some sizing advice for the service pants in comparison to the rivet chinos. i'm a little confused reading through this thread since sizing seems to have changed a little from generation to generation in the rivet chinos. i have the original rivet chino (with metal rivets) in a little snug 32 (i'd probably size up if i could have done it again). i can't find the old size chart for that chino either to compare. should i go for...
Found another typo:50% off a maximum of ten items durning the month of your birthday."during" is misspelled.
Thanks for the sales list!It looks like the Cotton Linen Madras Long Sleeve shirts are on sale. How do they fit? The measurements on the UK site make it look pretty loose fitting.
same here. i didn't measure, but i did a hot soak and didn't notice much shrinkage at all.
Just wanted to say thanks to Jay. Got my 3sixteen jeans today, and they are great. Jay's service was top notch - answering my email questions quickly, and even got the jeans hemmed and shipped out immediately. thanks again!
nope, you are right, i didn't order the oxford. hope you guys get your stuff soon.
sometimes USPS tracking is pretty messed up. mine still says "electronic notification sent" even though i got my stuff last wednesday!