or Connect

Posts by mookiej

any plans to restock sizes on the existing rivet chinos? i was looking at the brushed graphite ones. thanks!
Are you normally a 38 and find it snug? Or did you size down?
Fwiw, I got it to work by trying a different web browser.
Glad to hear the jacket is awesome. How did you size the Jonas and Emory? Is 36 your usual suit jacket size? I looked at the measurements, and they look huge, but I assume its because of the lining. Thanks.And that's really nice of Ken to work with you regarding the UPS fees!
Really appreciate the info. Thanks again, now it's time to save up.
Any US buyers take advantage of Krane's Boxing Day sale? I missed out this year due to lack of funds. But I was wondering for future reference if there was a customs hit from ordering from Krane direct. Thanks!
Cool, thanks for your response! Fit pics would be awesome. Have fun enjoying them.
I was looking into saving up for those Black Stanton IDCs too. How did you size them? How do they fit?Also, this is a weird question but do they smell? I've had other black denim that had that sulphur smell, just wondering if these did too. Thanks
Thanks for the advice - i appreciate it!
Does anyone own the black camo bush pants? Wondering how to size them - I've seen differing measurements on them, although it seems like maybe size down 1? Thanks.