or Connect

Posts by mookiej

seriously!
Yes me too! I definitely need to use a shoe horn to get them on. Glad to hear I'm not the only one
As someone who is between a BD Small and Medium, I much prefer the Italian sizing because I can get a better fitting shirt "off-the-rack"It might be helpful for people if there was a translation between the American sizes and the Italian sizes. e.g. a BD Small is a BD XYZ in Italian sizing. I personally just went with the size chart and got the right size right off the bat.Best wishes for the surgery and a speedy recovery.
Yeah I have never seen the comment box on my phone, only on my desktop.
yes, it's on the blog. http://www.wolfvsgoat.com/blogs/blog/bamboo-sorona-pre-orderhaven't heard of anything to the contrary.
I got my shipping confirmation for the overdye shirt. I guess the overdyes and other summer shirts finally cleared customsTotal agreement with all these points. I'd also love to have some place to see the status of all the pre-orders instead of having to look through blog posts, newsletters etc to figure out what's going on. Something as simple as: "in production", "shipped", "stuck in customs"
I have a tencel blend shirt (Summer Berry) and I love it. It's very light-weight and airy. really soft but it's a little bit see through.Hope that helps.
really? the measurements make them look huge. a 46" chest for an XS?edited: i'm talking about the linen mercer sweater, btw.
How did you size the linen mercer? It's hard to guess from the measurements. And even online I've seen stores with similarly size models wearing small through large.
I had asked Mauro about adjusting the length of the tees, and he told me: "For tees getting MTO is an option."