or Connect

Posts by mookiej

i'm a little smaller than you, and had the same problem when i sized up to a L. i felt the armholes were very big near the shoulder, so when i lifted up my arms, i felt like i was wearing a wingsuit or something.
anyone have any experience with the new heather henley? i assume it's 100% cotton since it's called a cotton henley despite the fact the webpage says it's a polyester/rayon blend. is there much shrinking? thanks.
Anyone know if the henleys will bleed since they are indigo dyed?
They'd were just too big. I sized up 1 because I was afraid of a super slim fit. The fit was okay except the armholes were too big : I felt like I had wings. Managed to score a medium from cncpts and it fit much better.
Not sure if it helps but I sent one back to johnelliott yesterday morning. Sorry! If only you posted a little earlier.
i'm looking forward to the "Faribault Mills blanket lined field tan waxed canvas Supply Jacket". blueowl had a preview of it along with chambray jumper and 16.75 oz denim.http://blueowlworkshop.blogspot.com/2014/03/rogue-territory-fallwinter-2014-preview.html
Are the mesh items an online exclusive, or will they eventually be carried by stockists?
The rewards program coupon is emailed to you, so there is no physical shipping. Just pick "local pickup" as your shipping option.I only have a handful of WvG oxfords, but none of them have had any asymmetry issues.
Is the size chart of the Indigo Cotton Henley correct? Seems pretty big.
yeah, i am. i am only seeing the discount applied to one tee.Edit: seems to be working now.