or Connect

Posts by mookiej

thanks for the info. appreciate it!
Anyone in the US order from Understudy? Just wondering if you can expect to be hit by fees. Thanks!
check out http://www.rogueterritory.com/2015/11/23/black-friday-2015/
How did these end up working out for you?
If you don't follow the blog, there's a Columbus Day Sale going on now for a lot of the older stuff. Mainly shirts and ties.
Sorry no help. I don't ever remember Apolis coming out with anything similar.They have other waxed outerwear but I've never handled them to see if they are comparable to the fabric.Also wanted to chime in and say that the Waxed Vandenberg jacket is my all time favorite piece from Apolis. The pockets have worn holes, and the elbows are wearing thin, but I still wear it all the time.
I'm having the exact same issue! I got the 33's and they are pretty tight in the waist. i can button them up, but i was wondering about sizing up to a 34 or not. Just out of curiosity, what does the waist of your jeans measure out to?
What's the measured front rise? The size chart shows a 9.5 inch "front rise with waistband" for a size 32, which seems low to me.Thanks for posting the pics and the info
How did you size the chinos? The front rise listed is throwing me off.
Just wanted to say, thank you for creating the crewneck thermal sweaters! Digging out from the Snowmaggedon up here in the NE, and it kept me very warm and toasty!