or Connect

Posts by wingedmongoose

1. J Crew fleece utility jacket, black, worn twice, size S. Very warm, nice construction, hood hidden in collar. $55 shipped OBO. Add $3 for shipping to Canada. 2. Wings + Horns recycled fleece blazer, oatmeal, worn a few times, size M. From a couple years ago. $75 shipped OBO. Add $3 for shipping to Canada. Fits like a standard W+H medium, i.e. p2p 19" s2s 17" sleeves 25" length 26.5" 3. Wings + Horns short fleece jacket, light gray with contrast cuffs, size...
Drops! Someone buy these shirts!
Price drops basically across the board. Shipped some of this off today! You could be next!
Measurements and price drops.
Measurements added. Plus drops, so I can make this post. Make me offers!
Lots of stuff here from a general wardrobe clean. Some of this just no longer fits because I've finally bulked up a bit, and some of it is stuff I don't wear often enough to warrant keeping it around. Help me help you. LINK TO ALBUM FOR BETTER QUALITY PICTURES: http://s687.photobucket.com/upload/a...restorage1234/ Things you should know: All prices include shipping in the CONUS. Ask about shipping elsewhere. Discounts on multiple items. Make offers but don't...
Price drops. Need some nice stuff? Take everything in the first post for $140.
Price drops / new stuff!
Updates and drops!
Drops and update.